No announcement yet.

Bisimoto Heat-shielding Intake Manifold Gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to be getting one of these on my next check. EVERY time i go to one of my car club meets and we drive hard, my IM gasket blows. cheap auto zone shnit. lol. i dont want to take my car to the track and loose engine performance because of a Im gasket leak.

and i can get a 7hp+ gain from it too? yeah. this will be my next mod....

Comment

Bisi DOES NOT SELL anything that he has not abused for a long time himself.
      Bisi Built. The Only Way to Go!

Comment

so ive been reading about this i have a f22a1 but going to swap my OEM intake manifold to h23 intake manifold would this gasket fit perfectly or ill have to do any mods? what about the warranty on it?
        thanks by the way
        AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
        JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
          so ive been reading about this i have a f22a1 but going to swap my OEM intake manifold to h23 intake manifold would this gasket fit perfectly or ill have to do any mods? what about the warranty on it?
          thanks by the way
          No modification required. The F22 and H23 have the same pattern.

Warranty? Don't know if they carry one but I can more then guarantee it will be the last IM gasket you buy.
          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
            thanks by the way
            If you are referring to defective product, I'm sure Bisimoto Engineering will take care of you, if that occurs. I haven't heard of any though and mine had no issues. It is really a simple product and simple installation. I too used it for an H23 IM swap onto F22ax head.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I have two questions pertaining to this product; what material is it made of and how thick is it (I might have clearance issues).

Comment

Originally posted by nucleara View Post
                I have two questions pertaining to this product; what material is it made of and how thick is it (I might have clearance issues).
                Clearance issues?

If I remember correctly it's about 1/8" thick and made out of phenolic material.

Comment

I am going to hide some stuff behind the intake manifold (fpr, and a secret). thanks for the info. now I need to make an excuse to take the manifold off so I can order one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by nucleara View Post
                    I am going to hide some stuff behind the intake manifold (fpr, and a secret). thanks for the info. now I need to make an excuse to take the manifold off so I can order one. lol
                    Oh my god! There is coolant leaking somewhere... looks to be from the intake manifold. Guess I need to take the intake manifold off...

Theres your reason!

Comment

My excuse is to make replacing my rear motor mount easier.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

lol, I might need to replace my heater coolant hose....

Comment

Just ordered my Heat Shielding gasket! w00t.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

bump for this badass product
                            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Previously ordered one of these for my H23a1 and loved it; just purchased another for my H22a4.
                              1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                              _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

The wife ordered one for me on Saturday, so you know I'm stalking the mailman.

Comment

Working...
                                X