Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Vendor! We're making a come back!

Hello all!

I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago I would be making effort to be more involved in the forum, and this is how! This will be slow to start, but I will be coordinating group buys here for products that are developed, but no available funding, products that are currently available, new product requests, and updates with the business in general!

I have plans to go through the entire platfom with my focus dynamics and power. I'll be developing a bolt on F22 package with mild cam, a built F22 package for those who want to make power with a bigger budget, and a supercharger kit for a stock setup for Stage 1, Stage 2 is for those who put effort into reworking the stock motor for boost, and a Stage 3 setup for built motors.

Dynamically I'll be providing providing race car components. Sphericals everywhere, corrected geometry, sway bars, coilovers designed and tuned by me, and whatever else may come up.

And of course my shifters and cables which are already available!

I also have some plans for just providing replacement parts we need that we can't get anymore. I've been 3D printing a lot of replacement parts for other cars.

I've spent the last year stretching myself too far over too many projects and I'm at the point now where I'm trying to clean everything up so I can focus properly so please be patient with me! I'm glad to be back, especially in this manner. This forum was a huge part of my early adulthood and I want to pay it forward! Feel free to call me by my name, the username the OGs know me by, or my business name.

-BIBs
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Good to see you back!
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

That is great news! looking forward to seeing what comes.

Comment

So excited for this! Looking forward to buying more of your products.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Might be a minute, I got home Friday and they told me Wednesday I had to go back Sunday... Some BS lol. I gotta business to build!
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
          X