No announcement yet.

official JUNK YARD thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored complete 93 lx for 400. runs and drives good. just needed valve cover gasket and heater hose. its the one on the left. the one on the right i swapped my stock motor for.

click to see my ride
    click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

Originally posted by moetan View Post
      Scored complete 93 lx for 400. runs and drives good. just needed valve cover gasket and heater hose. its the one on the left. the one on the right i swapped my stock motor for.

sweet deal on that 93 lx.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        i got, 90/91 fogs with harness/switch, 2 fog harnesses with 2 switches, radiator, power steering pump, legend lip and impreza side markers for my accord
        add another pair of 90/91 fogs to that list

Comment

I was at the j-yard the other day and they just got a 91 se in, black leather, heated seats and mirrors, best of all I got a pair of fog lights for 30 bucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91blkcoupe View Post
            I was at the j-yard the other day and they just got a 91 se in, black leather, heated seats and mirrors, best of all I got a pair of fog lights for 30 bucks!!

take the interior?

Comment

No, it's a sedan, I was tempted to to pull the mirrors and seat heater switches though...

Comment

man oh man, everytime i go to the junk yard i keep finding more and more.. went early this morning and found an accord with a sun roof visor, cold air intake, clear side markers, led spoiler and an arm rest and took it all.. paid 30$

Comment

man oh man, everytime i go to the junk yard i keep finding more and more.. went early this morning and found an accord with a sun roof visor, cold air intake, clear side markers, led spoiler and an arm rest and took it all.. paid 30$
                  i wish! good find

Comment

Is an LED spoiler rare? I thought they all had that? And the sun roof visor... i wish i had one of thoes, My brothers car came with one, one day he decided to put a bike on his roof and broke it.

Comment

You should pull all of the black interior pieces, there's often demand for them including the black seat belts since they are active non-motorized and swappable with '92-'93 ones in the states. If the leather is good, heated black seats are rare.
                      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Hey, if any one is to the North of Pittsburgh, there is a pick a part north of Tarentum.

3148 Lardintown Road, Tarentum, PA 15084

Heres the link i found it on.
                        http://www.city-data.com/profiles/1561

never been there, but you can see it on Google maps that its laid out good.
                        not sure if there open on Sundays, but i'm gonna call after i wake up in the morning here.

Comment

Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
                          jdm fog light switch
                          maroon oem floor mats
                          maroon armrest
                          prelude si flushy

put pics of the si flushy please!!!!!

Originally posted by visualpoet
                          some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

scored a 92 ex lip and a 93 se lip for 5 bux. no fogs yet but its a matter of time.

click to see my ride
                            click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
                              put pics of the si flushy please!!!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141209

Comment

thanks man, it looks great but I went with the Maxima flushie lol.

it looks awesome.

Originally posted by visualpoet
                                some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Working...
                                X