Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally finished wiretuck PICTORz

yeeeeay

*I haven't taken a picture with the intake mani in yet, bc I'm still waiting on the knock sensor to come in the mail.
    *also, there's a tan corner because there was rust and after removing the rust, it was the only color paint I had. I'll be going back over it with black or something later.

I will definitely be going back over my tuck and re-wiring/routing everything one day, but this H is ready to run! ...almost. Whatchu guys think though?
    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

very nice kinda dark and ominus in a good way though ..

I want to do mine soon and coat the engine bay in truck bed lining like the rino linings.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177927 <MY BUILD PROGReSS
    Originally posted by deevergote
    it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Did you do a battery relocation as well?
      it won't be because cb7tuner told him to! It'll be because it's time to feed the trouser snake...

Comment

Originally posted by I-Deal214 View Post
        Did you do a battery relocation as well?

thanks, kinda going for that look! . and yea i did! my audio is sounding so crispy now since the interior is powered by my 4 ch!!
        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Looks awesome!!! I wish I had the time and patience to wire tuck my car.
          My MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200048

(Turbo lag - turbo power) + HYPE = VTEC

Bought From: Davids92Accord

Sold To:

Comment

looks great man! Good job

Comment

Wow!

I wanna do this one day but i think ill mess up,But great job!

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Did you use a extra harness for the extensions or just use basic same gauge wire?

Comment

Well done buddy! Looks good!!

Comment

looks good but still cluttered though

Comment

Looks nice much cleaner. Im going to do that to mine when i get my H in january.

"Good judgement comes from experience,
                      alot of that comes from bad judgment"

Comment

Very nice!

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

What did you do with the fuse and EGR boxes? That's the part of my tuck I'm stumped on how to handle. My MAP sensor is on the throttle body, so that part of the box is useless, but with emissions back in Colorado, I need the EGR.
                          Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-12-2011, 01:15 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

ah that bay is so clean dude. and call me weird but i like the tan corner where the battery was lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Accordian View Post
                              Looks awesome!!! I wish I had the time and patience to wire tuck my car.
                              hurt.. time and patience is all you need. and the more you have the better.

nike, just do it.

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                              looks great man! Good job
                              Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                              Wow!

I wanna do this one day but i think ill mess up,But great job!
                              thanks. as long as you take your time to do a thorough job, you'll be good. wiring diagrams are your friends! and I also recommend making your own from what you have in front of you. it helps you remember just like if you were to take notes in class.

Originally posted by I-Deal214 View Post
                              Did you use a extra harness for the extensions or just use basic same gauge wire?
                              I used both.

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                              Well done buddy! Looks good!!
                              Thanks man!

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                              looks good but still cluttered though
                              Lol yea I know, this pic was taking RIGHT after I dropped the motor in. I wish I had the time and resources to relocate the brake and clutch lines, and reservoirs and all that. so it's a mild tuck... for now.

Originally posted by Rayz91 View Post
                              Looks nice much cleaner. Im going to do that to mine when i get my H in january.
                              Good luck bro! take your time n do it right!

Originally posted by Noridetoolow View Post
                              Very nice!

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              What did you do with the fuse and EGR boxes? That's the part of my tuck I'm stumped on how to handle. My MAP sensor is on the throttle body, so that part of the box is useless, but with emissions back in Colorado, I need the EGR.
                              my fuse box is in my glove box, and the map box I kept. it's not pictured there, but I put it back it. I also used a throttle body without the map sensor and just used the map sensor from the box.

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
                              ah that bay is so clean dude. and call me weird but i like the tan corner where the battery was lol.
                              Lol. thanks man. me too. I might actually change it to black color that you can use chalk on. it's peelable paint too, so I can peel it off if I dont like it anymore.

so I can write, "built not bought" or somethin in chalk when she's rockin the hood up at meets. or get some models to bend down to sign in the bay of my lowered car, which takes a little bit of flexibility to do
                              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Working...
                              X