Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do yall think is the rarest accord oem accessory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flushmount has two studs attached to the bottom. One on each side. The CB trunks already have an indentation marking where the hole should be drilled. It’s an easy install. Getting an og one is the hard part.
    5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Yep, rare. Say how does the OEM flushmount connect to the car? tape?
      In my opinion easily the rarest. First of all the adjustable headlights were only available on EUDM Accords. Second, only a handful of EUDM Accords even got the adjustable headlights in the first place. Third, the 4th generation Accords weren't popular at all in Europe, only a relatively small amount were sold here and those that broke down beyond repair, financially, got crushed, that's my theory at least. Everybody thinks it's ugly around here. They haven't been very popular with car guys until recently here. Those online are selling at premium prices, a couple grand easy.

Comment

This thing is not really an accessory but the build sheet it's not like this Chevrolet Camaro build sheets and stuff like that but after detailed research photos and videos from the Marysville Ohio plant where they assembled meyerkord there was a sheet that road along with the car on the assembly line that showed what needed to be put in the vehicle it had the Vin number and everything on it. If I could go back in time I think I would sit at the dumpsters in the Marysville Ohio planned click things like that emblem alignment rubber blocks just hundreds of things they no longer exist if I had stuff like that I could make a lot of money you would certainly pay a couple bucks for your build sheet

Comment

I'd say possibly the RHD-only rubber dash insert that goes in the little storage tray built into the top of the dash. I've only seen one or two in the entire time I've been involved in the CB community.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I'd say possibly the RHD-only rubber dash insert that goes in the little storage tray built into the top of the dash. I've only seen one or two in the entire time I've been involved in the CB community.
            Think I have one of these! Certainly seems to be made to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by SAKEDLC View Post

Think I have one of these! Certainly seems to be made to fit.
              I'd love to see a picture of it if you can find one. I've been looking at making them for the LHD Market.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

How about the Honda Access Trunk Floor Mat Part Number 08P11-SM4-600

Comment

Originally posted by 1992AccordEuro View Post
                  How about the Honda Access Trunk Floor Mat Part Number 08P11-SM4-600
                  Ya.. ha, got a picture? (one way to find parts stores that have been around a long time; look up this part # )

Comment

Working...
                  X