1G Legend Flushmount Accord Inspire Flushmount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1G Legend Flushmount Accord Inspire Flushmount

I can confirm that the Acura Legend Flushmount spoilers fit our cars too! These ones are mounted just a little different as the mounting screws are on the top of the deck rather than the back of the deck lid like our oem. The spoiler is just a little over 51" not even 52ish in width and only overlaps the deck lid by just a little on both sides.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Pics?
    members/ride | the/website
    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

thanks kurobei!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

See it's just a tad bit wider, but our normal LED spoiler overlaps the lid just a little too so no biggie.
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

how much did you acquire this for?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ahhh but not the 90-91 coupe ones...damn.

What about the 90-91 coupe flushmounts makes them not fit? I want that rear spoiler more than sex with Tyra...alright not that bad but enough.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'm sure u can cut it in the middle and fiber glass it back together to make it fit just perfect... nice find dude...
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                i'm sure u can cut it in the middle and fiber glass it back together to make it fit just perfect... nice find dude...
                Next time I see one of those at a junkyard, I'm going to grab it. I always see the G2 flushmounts...i guess they aren't as rare? I just found out that loads of people want them on the Legend Forums I wish i picked the ones i've seen back in the day. Last 2 months i've been to my local junkyard, i passed up 3 of these thinking they weren't worth anything!! I took one off and put it against our deck lid and i think it's way off to even shorten to make it fit....just doesn't look right to me. I think the closest looking spoiler is the old maxima flusmount spoiler, that would be nice for a retrofit
                707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Yea I thought about the old Maxima flushmount, but most of them are already old, flabby and sick

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I like them. I rather have them hangover a lil bit onto the qaurter.
                    AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

I'd actually like something to fully cover the little quarter nubs. There's gotta be an easy way to fab something like this up.

Comment

I've always had a hunch about those 1g legend spoilers...thanks for the info

looks like my summer flushmount project will get a lot easier however, lots of custom work will be in order

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                          I've always had a hunch about those 1g legend spoilers...thanks for the info

looks like my summer flushmount project will get a lot easier however, lots of custom work will be in order
                          i love your front end

Comment

Working...
                          X