Can't Decide On Wheels!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Decide On Wheels!!!

Either its Rota circuit 8's, Rota GT3's, or Rota Slipstreams... 16x7! help me decide with pics of your car if you have them on your accord!!!
    HAN - ZiviCase10287
    Honda-tech - zivicase
    HMT - draztik
    d-series - draztik
    Team Integra - RacinMasonC

i personally like the GT3's and then the Slipstreams.

The 8's arent too bad...

there are quite a few of members on here with them, just browse around.

Comment

slipstreams, or 8's, def. not the gt3

Comment

Rota Slips man!

Comment

everybody and their grandma has thoes GT3's around here.

slips look good to me.

Comment

thats the thing.. where i'm at no one does.
            HAN - ZiviCase10287
            Honda-tech - zivicase
            HMT - draztik
            d-series - draztik

Comment

If you want to see pics of the Slipstreams on a CB7 look at yeamans17's members ride thread He has some 16x7's and a big drop, they look great on his CB. I have seen them in person many times. Also I believe
              cp[mike] was trying to sell his slipstreams. Later

Comment

Originally posted by DraZtiK
                thats the thing.. where i'm at no one does.
                oh, then be the one that does have them.

i dunno, me personally, if alot of people have something, then its not as exciting to have it to me. i'm wierd, eh, so be it. but if i've got something that nobody has, then it makes it that much better for myself, having it.

i bought some brown/tweed nike dunks, everybody was like "ew they're ugly", and i've only seen ONE person with them ever, and that was in flordia. i loved them so much i went out and bought lowtops too. so i've got lowtops, and hightops. ha.

but back to topic, if i'm the "only person in town" to have something, it makes it really cool for myself.

but i dunno, that's just me. haha

Comment

I almost bought those tweed nike dunks, but they didnt have my size so i got gray swede dunks.nice choice lucky.slipstreams!

Comment

I would look at the slipstreams...they look like quality...or the Rota Track R's are very nice...or the Rota J'mag's...or the Auto X

these are the only Rota's I would get...the other ones look too much like they've copied other companies (which they have)...they just don't seem to have the finish

if u want to go with original JDM wheels...check out this place...good projects, relatively good prices: http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yah...mhatofius.html

Jmag's
                    Last edited by lokuputha; 01-31-2007, 10:07 PM.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

Damn Zach I had not seen those first two pictures. They look good. You can really see the lack of fender gap in that first one.

EDIT:
                      Here is 92accordDx's Members Ride Thread And I believe it was page 3 there are more shots of the Circuit 8's.

Here is I97SupraTTI's Members Ride Thread More pics of the Circuit 8's lower on the first page.

Here is timmy0tool's Members Ride Thread You might have to contact him for some pics, I didnt look through all 8 pages of his thread but he has red GT3's listed on there as sold. So I would think he would have some old pics of them on the CB somewhere. Later
                      Last edited by MadSpleen85; 01-31-2007, 11:01 PM.

Comment

i think i like the slips... now i can't decide what color.. all i see is black ones.. any with the royal bronze or full royal bronze?? or gun metal with polish lip? the pics on their site look way off IMO. the ones i have seen with a polish lip tho make the rims look small? i could be wrong. I have the dark blue color accord.. but going to switch the car to silver or yellow i can't decide yet...
                        HAN - ZiviCase10287
                        Honda-tech - zivicase
                        HMT - draztik
                        d-series - draztik

Comment

Originally posted by DraZtiK
                          Either its Rota circuit 8's, Rota GT3's, or Rota Slipstreams... 16x7! help me decide with pics of your car if you have them on your accord!!!

I think Rota circuit 8's
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                            i was going to buy the super rich bronze color (i bought from machiii.net, price was like $500 shipped) and they were going to make me wait 2 months to get them in the right size, but if you have a cobalt blue cb7 i'd definately go with the super rich bronze color, i think they would look amazing. they would bring out the blue in your paint really well

is that like the full royal sports bronze or whatever its called?
                            HAN - ZiviCase10287
                            Honda-tech - zivicase
                            HMT - draztik
                            d-series - draztik

Comment

im getting gt3's on monday....i think of it like this...so far, i havent seen an accord wagon the way im prepping it. everybody slams then, and slaps on some heavy 18'+ wheels. the only wagon that set apart was Bien_Diesel's wagon, which he had a ITR 5-lug conversion, with ITR wheels. Other than that, its all the same theme. im gonna be rollin white with red gt3's on a wagon...picture tht.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X