• Show
Clear All

lol

Comment

i heard oven cleaner does wonders
      welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

my friend has a power washer and i was thinking about cleaning my engine bay.. what stuff should i make sure not to hit?

Comment

ur fine, just cover the dist cap

and if u have a coil cover that

dont concentrate on the alternator..just pass over it.

u will be fine..

i use it all the time..u will probably not even need degreaser.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

cool, thanks

Comment

Where's my Mani dogg.....its nowhere to be found!

Comment

Simple green ownz j0o .....

Just dilute the stuff in the bottle because its concentrate .

I removed my intake and covered the dizzy with a plastic bag and sprayed everything down (well not everything ) . Let it soak for about 10-15 minutes and grab a rag and a toothbrush and go to work. Spray wth water or more SG as you scrub. Take about an hour for everything to be sparkling but then again I am OCD .

Here is a pic because I like whoring my car but it needs to be cleaned again this week.

And don't mind my "covert" turbo cover
                No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

is the degreasers they sell at checker's and what not good? do they eat paint up?

is taht why i should look for in cleaning stuffs?

thanks.. i got simple green though ..
                  hahahahah

Comment

Does simple green really eat up the paint? I hope not. I used some to clean the painted radiator support bracket.
                    FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

well cpmike might need to elaborate so that we can know the circumstances of his situation, but i've never had any issues (or heard of any up until now) with simple green harming the paint.

however, if you have some overspray, and it lands on a waxed surface, it will remove the wax, so make sure to rinse and wipe before it does any noticeable damage.

also VRDrvr made a good point in that you'll need small brushes and a sponge to get to tight areas that won't let grime release, otherwise you'll be stuck with a modestly clean engine with some dirty spots that stick out like a sore thumb.

nice work VRDrvr, do you have any other pics of your car?

Comment

OMG !!! VRDrvr !!

You could eat offa that thang !! wow .. and I thought I had a pretty decent lookin engine bay !! not !! heheh
                        How many miles you got on that VRDrvr ?? Looks like about .. 3 ??lol ... yaaa ..I'm with 93LoProLX .. lets see more !!

Great job man ...
                        A Hui Hou
                        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
                            Simple green ownz j0o .....

Just dilute the stuff in the bottle because its concentrate .

I removed my intake and covered the dizzy with a plastic bag and sprayed everything down (well not everything ) . Let it soak for about 10-15 minutes and grab a rag and a toothbrush and go to work. Spray wth water or more SG as you scrub. Take about an hour for everything to be sparkling but then again I am OCD .

Here is a pic because I like whoring my car but it needs to be cleaned again this week.

And don't mind my "covert" turbo cover
                            damn that is a clean i always use simple green and it has never hurt my paint nor my rims
                            R.I.PNOW

Comment

Working...
                            X