No announcement yet.

nrg quick release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That horn contact thingy is slightly ghetto, but I guess it works..Does no one ever attempt using the factory horn contact ring with the NRG hub? Or am I the first one? It's easily doable, and 100% reliable since it's...well, stock Stock wiring, stock everything..

Anyways, like everyone said, NRG hub #110 is the way to go..I tried #130 on my car, it's too big, and it didn't bite the spline...I'm using the FET style NRG slim QR, so combined with the NRG short hub I end up with pretty much factory offset for my steering wheel, which I really like..

I don't have pics of the stock horn contact ring behind the NRG short hub, but if anyone's interested I'd be glad to take a few pics for you

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

since ronald whored his wheel, I must do the same

Comment

Few ppl have been asking me about how I get the factory horn contact ring to work with the NRG short hub, so here are the pics fellas!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
          Few ppl have been asking me about how I get the factory horn contact ring to work with the NRG short hub, so here are the pics fellas!

Ronald

nice and more ~consumer friendly?

Be Clean

Comment

I'm finally getting around to getting one. Is the 94-01 tegs the same? It will work for our cars or no?

On weaksauce site, it only shows 94-01, not 94-97. correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

I still haven't wired mine up. Well the cars under heavy construction at the moment anyway.

No one realizes how important the horn is. So many times I needed it to prevent people from hitting me, instead I had to open my e-cutout and rev the hell out of my car to get their attention.
              They thought I probably wanted to race them.

The invention of the horn is SO necessary.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
              X