No announcement yet.

S2000 Steering Wheel Installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting close to 2 years and still works great!
    Gone on some pretty gnarly roads and she holds together!
    While I painted and cleaned the S2000 wheel, I used a CD5 Steering wheel.
    It looked like the 92-93 wheel lol
    Steering wheel is starting to show its age, and no one makes a leather wrap for it
    Upholstry shops are unwilling to make a wrap for it too, they say its not worth the time/money

I painted the airbag black and it made it look ALOT better lol
    Here a few more pictures

Im thinking of a way to make a DIY, but for those in a rush, this is all the grinding needed to make it fit!
    Your man for wiring solutions!
    CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
    CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

I still love this DIY but an S2k steering wheel is quite costly.

still great job

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
        I still love this DIY but an S2k steering wheel is quite costly.

still great job
        True I paid $250 for mine, and the airbag was blown up.
        I thought I would buy a new airbag...haha $1500 FAIL
        CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap

Comment

would love to see a DIY on this!!! or has this been added to your list of services that CB7MAN provides to CB7tuner???

question does the EP3 wheels bolt right up right? could be wrong but i am sure i see people swap em onto Eks all the time.

-LoS
          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

I like the intermitten wiper arm mod the best out of this whole thing.

If that works for real and you have like 7 different speeds, ima shit. I want that SO bad.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              I like the intermitten wiper arm mod the best out of this whole thing.

If that works for real and you have like 7 different speeds, ima shit. I want that SO bad.
              If you plug the CD5 Fusebox multiplex unit into the CB7 fuse box, the inter. wipers work 100%
              However, the sidemarkers dont work, the lights on noise is for keys in ignition, the lights on noise isnt there.
              Im slowly working on it haha
              CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap

Comment

The S2000 steering wheel also fits on the 94 - 95 Accords. Quick question though...does the steering column from the 5th gen slide into rack without any fitment issues aside from the grinding?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

It totally works perfectly, almost like it was meant to be there.
                  CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap

Comment

Would there be anyway to get the airbag hooked up to where it works?
                    Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

I'll do a full write up on this steering column swap. I hate that 'secret' has become a new thing on this forum..especially when I see idiots post:

1990Ex
                      Great mod man I hope you don't make a DIY

Why wouldn't he? I thought the whole purpose of the site WAS to inform people and HELP.

Glad to know it's whats become in 7 years.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                        I'll do a full write up on this steering column swap. I hate that 'secret' has become a new thing on this forum..especially when I see idiots post:

1990Ex
                        Great mod man I hope you don't make a DIY

Why wouldn't he? I thought the whole purpose of the site WAS to inform people and HELP.

Glad to know it's whats become in 7 years.
                        I dont mean to be secretive. I had to be at work the next day and I didnt think of making a diy. Perhaps when i do this to my 4 door ill make a diy
                        CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap

Comment

I searched high and low for this info. honda tech is wrong. and sucks donkey huevos. but the discount on the market place is good lol

Comment

Thats dope as hell!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Sorry to bump an ancient thread (again) but if anyone knows anything about this I'd rather ask here than start a new thread.

I'm going to be doing this soon and I'm wondering if it's possible (within reason) to keep using my CB ignition, switches, and wiring or if I HAVE to swap to the CD stuff.

Main reason I'm wondering is because I got a wagon and I want to retain my rear wiper stalk.

Also because I think the CD trim and stuff is ugly.

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll report back when I learn.

Comment

Yes there is a way.

I did this to my 92 EX 4 door

Retained same ignition and stalks.

I am working on the diy for the 92 93 accords.

The cruise control and horn work perfectly as intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X