240sx seats in accord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

240sx seats in accord.

Hello, Its been a long while since ive been on this board... Anyways Im getting back into my cb7 and want to do more things to it. I have a friend that bought a junked S13, and its just parked there, he told me i could have the wheels and seats, I asked for the seats because there bucket style seats and blue just like my interior. I read just about all the "seat" threads on the board and there been none where they give the dimensions of the rails so I can compare that to the s13 seats. Has anyone tried putting these in>? Just a question, I have the opportunity and I hope to take it.

Thanks

Just make/modify your own brackets. If you have access to a welder it's not that bad. I was hesitant about trying to use my OEM rails on my racing seats but once I got into it, it really wasn't that bad and didn't take all that long. It was well worth it cause they slide and tilt perfectly.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

did u damage the accord seat when trying to use those rails? I dont know how they attach to the seat...

Comment

Have you sat in S13 seats?
        They are possibly the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat in.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

ive sat in it which is why I want them, i think there nicer than the cb7 seats ive been sitting in for 6 years haha

Comment

Working...
          X