91 seats in a 92?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 seats in a 92?

can you convert the seats from the automatic seat belts to standard?

i found a 91 SE w/ black leather and wanted the fronts for my 92 coupe

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    can you convert the seats from the automatic seat belts to standard?

i found a 91 SE w/ black leather and wanted the fronts for my 92 coupe

Yes you can Put 91 SE seats in your 92. all you have to do is swap the belts off and your set. did you find the door panels there by any chance ?

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

What happened to the black leather you were going to have in there?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        What happened to the black leather you were going to have in there?
        thats what he is asking silly!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
          thats what he is asking silly!
          Ah, I thought he found some other seats and was asking about them. I thought he had the passenger seat in already? Kind of late in the game to ask isn't it? Also seems like this information is available on the site already, I think I've seen it before... shame Tom. Gonna call you spoonfed.

Ha, the time of my first post is the mirror of Tom's (2:57/7:52). Sorry, medicated and it caught my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            Ah, I thought he found some other seats and was asking about them. I thought he had the passenger seat in already? Kind of late in the game to ask isn't it? Also seems like this information is available on the site already, I think I've seen it before... shame Tom. Gonna call you spoonfed.

Ha, the time of my first post is the mirror of Tom's (2:57/7:52). Sorry, medicated and it caught my eye.
            thats his racing seat, he is talking oem black leath

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I'm lost. I thought he had a matched set of the racing seats? Now he's not putting those in, or does he only have the one and he's going to put it in the drivers and the OEM in the passenger? Where the hell is he anyway, he used to be here all the damn time.

Comment

i do, but tired of messing with the brackets. ive ordered 3 sets from 3 companys and always the driver has issues. its quite nuts. at least last one gave my money back. so i found a 91 SE and im going to put the front seats in from that. tired of mismatched seats

i hope to have all oem black leather in before any meets. maybe ill get it all done.

*btw the passanger side isnt quite right either, i had to heat it up to get in.*
                Last edited by kc8enb07; 01-30-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Heat it up? Like with a torch? That sucks. I liked those seats. They would have looked nice! So where's the pics of the OEM seats? HmMMMmmm?

Comment

Working...
                  X