2dr/4dr int door handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2dr/4dr int door handle

are 2dr and 4dr interior door handles the same for power locks? i cant remember

No, the coupe has a power lock switch and a manual lock switch.
    Mine before being replaced:

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      No, the coupe has a power lock switch and a manual lock switch.
      Mine before being replaced:

thts a nice DIY
      2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
      Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
      1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
      H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Originally posted by drzcb7 View Post
        thts a nice DIY
        When I first got the car that handle was busted. I looked and looked at the JY for a coupe handle. I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like, so I grabbed the one I thought was right from a sedan, got it home and it was (obviously) wrong. A little hacking and some screwing things together; I rocked that DIY handle for a long time. Probably more than a year.

Comment

i found the answer and they are not the same.. majestic honda has them for around $21 a pop..which aint bad..ill just go to the local honda dealership.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            i found the answer and they are not the same.. majestic honda has them for around $21 a pop..which aint bad..ill just go to the local honda dealership.
            You mean I gave you the answer for nothing? I even had a visual aid!

Comment

Working...
            X