Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone know of anyone that put EVO VIII seats in the back? I've heard it was done but don't know exactly who. I'd love to do an interior swap on my car but only if everything would match from front to back.
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Lets add to this sticky archive:

Acura RL leather seats -- (Nope, the rails don't bolt straight in at all )

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
      Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
        Has anyone know of anyone that put EVO VIII seats in the back? I've heard it was done but don't know exactly who. I'd love to do an interior swap on my car but only if everything would match from front to back.
        Evo 8 rear seats do not fold down and are all one peice ( the little side bolsters aren't seperate like on the accord )

i would test fit if i still owned a sedan but i don't.

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
        Lets add to this sticky archive:

Acura RL leather seats -- (Nope, the rails don't bolt straight in at all )
        Nice!

what did you do about wiring the dual powered heated seats?

Comment

Coupe, REAR
          1994-1995 Sedan Accord, ex ( 96-97 should be the same along with LX and DX)
          pics here
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177274
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Will the rear seats from a 90 coupe swap into a sedan?

Comment

Ive got 4th jdm lude seats in my 90 sedan. Prolly the best mod ive done yet. Soooo comfortable. At least to me.

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfour84 View Post
                Will the rear seats from a 90 coupe swap into a sedan?
                mounting spots for the brackets are different. coupes must go to coupes.

sparco speed
                Last edited by tommi; 09-08-2011, 03:23 PM.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I'm wanting to do a complete interior swap and go with the all tan leather interior. I know the 6th Gen seats fit but my question is for the back seats? Will the 6th Gen still work?

Comment

Originally posted by WP'sFinest View Post
                    I'm wanting to do a complete interior swap and go with the all tan leather interior. I know the 6th Gen seats fit but my question is for the back seats? Will the 6th Gen still work?

what do you have??? 2 or 4 door???

why don't you go to the junkyard and try it??? that's what I did.
                    JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                      what do you have??? 2 or 4 door???

why don't you go to the junkyard and try it??? that's what I did.
                      I have a 4 door 92 LX. I hope I can go tomorrow and piece together a whole interior (dash, carpet, headliner, etc.....).

Comment

To get BB4 seats to fit I used a grinder/de-burrer for the widening and I would suggest some black paint to prevent rust and round things out. One thing to note is that you will need a longer 14mm bolt as well as a nut so that you can space out the front of one of the rails so that both rails sit parallel.

I liked using the Accord rails because it allowed for me to use the little caps that cover up the bolts as well as the side finishers. Makes the seat look like it belongs in the car rather than being transplanted in.

Last edited by Mike1357; 01-03-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                          To get BB4 seats to fit I used a grinder/de-burrer for the widening and I would suggest some black paint to prevent rust and round things out. One thing to note is that you will need a longer 14mm bolt as well as a nut so that you can space out the front of one of the rails so that both rails sit parallel.

I liked using the Accord rails because it allowed for me to use the little caps that cover up the bolts as well as the side finishers. Makes the seat look like it belongs in the car rather than being transplanted in.

Did they make this seat in a tan leather?

Comment

Originally posted by WP'sFinest View Post
                            Did they make this seat in a tan leather?
                            Umm, yeah.

Google Images:

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              mounting spots for the brackets are different. coupes must go to coupes.

sparco speed

damn that looks good

1966 Chevy Nova
                              1974 Super Beetle
                              2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                              2004 Honda Element
                              2004 Honda Ruckus
                              2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                              www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

I'd like to see a set of these installed from a 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S. I used to have one, and I kid you not, these are some of the best seats I've ever sat in.

Comment

Working...
                                X