140mph gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

140mph gauges

Ok, from what I know, some EX and SE gauges go up to 140mph. The SE's werent built with manual trannys and I dont wanna be permanently in park. Were any of the EX's that went to 140 manual? All I can seem to find on the net are auto.
    Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

I see those clusters in manual and automatic wagons alot. check those out at the local junkyard

*edit also those are the only cars I see the 140mph clusters in.
    Last edited by pwrusr; 06-05-2005, 09:02 PM.
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

wagons eh? I didnt even think about that...thanks.
      Under Construction

H22power.com

Comment

i believe it is only for wagons....my ex is 130 mph...and shouldnt matter regardless of stick or auto.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

well I just bought a 93 se and its swapped...I just want the manual cluster so i dont have to look the glowing red box around the "P" while I'm going down the highway doing 80...I drove the car for 4+ hours today bringing it home and that really got on my nerves.
          Under Construction

H22power.com

Comment

Wagon ex comes with 140 mph gauge with manual and auto so look for them or else get a 140 mph indiglo gauge for like 30 bucks from ebay.

Comment

the speedo in my lx wagon goes to 140 mph. i should see if it will do it now that my dohc jdm f22b/ usdm prelude si trans is done

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
              cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

guess its time to go wagon hunting then
                Under Construction

H22power.com

Comment

Wagon ownz ju 140 on the clock here

Comment

You will only find 140 on Wagons BECAUSE they have a higher final drive in the manual and auto differentials. Instead of re-working the entire speedo system, Honda just added an extra 10 MPH to the speedometer to compensate for the higher ratio. Sooooooo, if you put a 140 speedo in a 2 or 4 door with the normal trans., the MPH will be off.

Comment

normal trans meaning the f22 trans?

either way i want the speed to be right...if all I have to do is a get a manual ex cluster, that makes this really easy.
                      Last edited by Liljord05; 06-05-2005, 11:04 PM.
                      Under Construction

H22power.com

Comment

* I believe they did make a manual SE, or is that incorrect? Man I can't rememeber.*
                        If Liljord05 was to get a $30 Egay indiglo gauge that was 140mph would it also be off? Thanks alot for the info.

-Zipcreature
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Im pretty sure SEs only came in auto... from what I remember reading.

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                            * I believe they did make a manual SE, or is that incorrect? Man I can't rememeber.*
                            If Liljord05 was to get a $30 Egay indiglo gauge that was 140mph would it also be off? Thanks alot for the info.

-Zipcreature
                            SE's only came in stick, as with 10th aniversary model accords.

If you wanna get guages that go to 140, why dont you just get the indiglo guages, cause its gonna be a hastle anyway swaping guages, so just get some that will look awesome at night!

anyways good luck
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                              SE's only came in stick, as with 10th aniversary model accords.
                              Huh? I have 10th Anniversary and its AUTO!
                              1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                              2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                              3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                              4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                              5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Working...
                              X