No announcement yet.

Acura Legend front seat swapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I previously thought of doing with heated seats. Nice work.
    RETIRED...

Comment

Nice work! Let us know when you get em wired up

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

those seats look sick in there. if only honda wouldve had these seats as on option at the for the SE or EX

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
          those seats look sick in there. if only honda wouldve had these seats as on option at the for the SE or EX
          Thanks man. I was pretty happy with the turnout and they're very comfortable.

I think they had heated power seats in canada, I don't think they came in black though. That's why there's a power seat fuse on the fusebox.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Tony, what year did those come out of?

I see you had to do some cutting...they wouldnt just bolt right in?

I found an 89 Legend Sedan SE and the leather is *MINT*. Upper back seat wont fit, as im sure the bottom wont either. Id like to save some time or effort, if necessary with this. If yours was a newer Legend, then I'll just have to plow a path and find out.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Wao sorry for the late reply, And I know I posted in your thread but just to clarify you do not need to cut anything. I will try and clean this thread up a bit with better pictures and showing how everything bolts up.
              1993 Accord EX
              2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Well, i started pulling the seats out(89 Legend SE) and couldnt get to that rear, inside bolt and couldnt get it. I went ahead and measured and the Legend brack was quite a bit smaller than the Accord bracket. I wasnt able to check alignment, but like i said, if it wont/doesnt line up on all 4-bolts, then i honestly dont wanna risk it.

Call me whatever, but thats just me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  Well, i started pulling the seats out(89 Legend SE) and couldnt get to that rear, inside bolt and couldnt get it. I went ahead and measured and the Legend brack was quite a bit smaller than the Accord bracket. I wasnt able to check alignment, but like i said, if it wont/doesnt line up on all 4-bolts, then i honestly dont wanna risk it.

Call me whatever, but thats just me.
                  What if you swapped rails?
                  wat?

Comment

I kinda thought about that.

But i dont think it wouldve worked. I mean, im sure it could have, but...meh. Besides, i just could NOT get that 4th bolt out of either front seat. I was pissed.

Comment

I thought the brackets on the accord seats are welded in somehow.

I know with my seats all I have to do is drill on hole for the rear, and basically tap an extra hole on the front one so it lines up with the chassis.

LOL and its cool you don't wanna ride with 2 bolts. I'm just lazy and stupid.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Well, i was wandering about the tracks...

The part that bolts into the floor of the car itself, would not work. The Legend had like 2 forward-facing bolts, 1 rear-facing and 1 side-facing.

The Accord has 2 forward-facing and 2 rear-facing.

Had i been able to get the Legend seats out, i wouldve been able to compare the bottoms. I mean, there has to be some way for it to work. I just wasnt able to find out this time.

Comment

Working...
                        X