No announcement yet.

messing with y interior *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont remember, i went to this paint shop around my block and asked for interior spray paint it cost me about 15 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Vtechno
      p.s. instead of painting stuff, try getting the carbon fiber wrap. my friend and i did a bunch of shit too his car, just too do so. and suprisingly a lot of stuff turned out pretty cool.
      I'll tell you what, for somebody who's badmouthing somebody who's painted his parts you can't really say that carbon fiber WRAP is better. Carbon fiber is good for weight loss but if you're going to make stuff LOOK like carbon fiber that is rice as fuck. I like it, the glovebox maybe not as its too big and draws the attention away from everything else but small accented bits are ok.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mealsy
        I'll tell you what, for somebody who's badmouthing somebody who's painted his parts you can't really say that carbon fiber WRAP is better. Carbon fiber is good for weight loss but if you're going to make stuff LOOK like carbon fiber that is rice as fuck. I like it, the glovebox maybe not as its too big and draws the attention away from everything else but small accented bits are ok.
        the look of carbon fiber is really cool, and many people that get carbon parts get it for the appearance, not the weight. yes it does add weight to your car instead of take away from it. dont bad mouth other people's taste, that is just ignorant and elitist. no i dont agree with what he said either, but please dont keep it going. what he was talking about (i hope) was actual carbon fiber covering stock pieces. i will be doing this with some of my interior, but it definately isnt cheap.

a guy asked me if i could fiberglass the rear deck in his cavalier then cover both that and his headliner in carbon fiber. after some research into the products and prices, i told him that with no labor factored in at all, of which there would be a considerable amount, the job would cost around $350-400. that is just for the materials!

yes real carbon wrap looks good, but it is very expensive compared to paint/dye. if vtechno just did some carbon-look vinyl wrapping, then i would think that that was not in good taste, but i wouldnt call him out that hard on it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Messing with my interior part#2

ok guys dont jump all over me now, i was not feeling the red. After a while it just got me annoyed. so whatever was painted red is now black!

next to come:

Integra clock white (shipped)
          Amber cluster/amber light (waiting for it to be shipped)
          then trying to fix my door panels. i took the door panel carpets off and there is alot of glue on them . so im trying to take is to a shop and get them painted black.

Me thinking of my next interior mod

Comment

so do you guys like or what

Comment

Looks nice man! That red wasn't all that bad though.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
                ok guys dont jump all over me now, i was not feeling the red. After a while it just got me annoyed. so whatever was painted red is now black!

next to come:

Integra clock white (shipped)
                Amber cluster/amber light (waiting for it to be shipped)
                then trying to fix my door panels. i took the door panel carpets off and there is alot of glue on them . so im trying to take is to a shop and get them painted black.

[URL=http://imageshack.us]

much better than the first few pics you got..
                -love how you done with the steering wheel

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X