Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would 2001 accord seats fit in my 1990 cb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would 2001 accord seats fit in my 1990 cb?

My friend has some 2001 accord seats(ex special edition) layin around. and he said i could take them. i was wondering if they would fit in my cb. the front and back seats.?.?.?.?
    DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

the back probably wouldnt fit, but just try the fronts

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

well i have an 01 accord ex and i was looking at them thinkin about swaping them in my 92 well i ran outta time in at my place in ohio so i couldnt put them in but just by looking and measuring them they should fit right in well the front should the rear would need some mods
      cb7's and three titty women with two vaginas is all we need in life j/k
      MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by kmartxxx
        well i have an 01 accord ex and i was looking at them thinkin about swaping them in my 92 well i ran outta time in at my place in ohio so i couldnt put them in but just by looking and measuring them they should fit right in well the front should the rear would need some mods
        wat kinda mods are you thinking/suggesting?
        DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

Please try to do the backs. I mean, the fronts should fit with modified rails, since most seats do. But I'm really curious as to some other rear seat options.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
            Please try to do the backs. I mean, the fronts should fit with modified rails, since most seats do. But I'm really curious as to some other rear seat options.
            yeah ill TRY
            DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20158
              ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
              '93 EX 5-speed coupe
              Short ram intake
              Tenrai Himoto catback
              Smashed front end
              Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah that helps, but alot of people are trying to find rear seat options which wasnt really covered in that sticky
                Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

if they don't fit we'll make them fit!

(Remember the important RULE)

you can make ANYTHING Fit anywhere if you go Time, Patience and Cash Money!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Working...
                  X