JDM Climate Control parts Needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm climate

i think ill have evrything working by the end of aug.. am getting all nessasary parts to make the digital climate work .. so ill just take it to the pro mech of mines, hes does about anything ... all the parts are oem from the cb1 accord, so i wont be needing 1st gen cl parts ... which thats a good thing.. so ill give you guys updates on how it goes...
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Re: jdm climate

Originally posted by accord_inspire
      i think ill have evrything working by the end of aug.. am getting all nessasary parts to make the digital climate work .. so ill just take it to the pro mech of mines, hes does about anything ... all the parts are oem from the cb1 accord, so i wont be needing 1st gen cl parts ... which thats a good thing.. so ill give you guys updates on how it goes...
      Damn, its on now. Looks like both you, me, and bustedlx are all going to be in competition to get it working first. What are you going to do about the RHD specific stuff like the blower motor?
      Last edited by xScott; 07-29-2004, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: jdm climate

Originally posted by cb7deathride
        Damn, its on now. Looks like both you, me, and bustedlx are all going to be in competition to get it working first. What are you going to do about the RHD specific stuff like the blower motor?

well to tell you the truth i never wired up nothing digital especially this ,, i just made a request for evry single part i need to make this darn thing to work , and they got it ... so simple as that it should work fine .. getting all sensors and motors.,, and wirrings for it .. its on the way right now... along other parts .. ill have pics of them when they arrive ..

Comment

Re: Re: Re: jdm climate

Originally posted by accord_inspire
          well to tell you the truth i never wired up nothing digital especially this ,, i just made a request for evry single part i need to make this darn thing to work , and they got it ... so simple as that it should work fine .. getting all sensors and motors.,, and wirrings for it .. its on the way right now... along other parts .. ill have pics of them when they arrive ..
          Sweetness. That would be hella cool to get it working with all original parts. I think when I finally get around to working on it, Ill probally just get new 1st gen CL parts (i already have the Control unit.) There are just so many things that could break and/or go wrong with climate pieces, id just feel better buying it new. Im going to PM you with some info here too.

Comment

You will have to use first gen CL parts anyway because the air mixture motor for the JDM Accord won't work since the dash is RHD. Which means the motor won't bolt up and will turn in the opposite direction that you need. So in any case you'll still need to have brackets fabricated to house the motor on your LHD heater core assembly.

I'm not racing though.... Slow and steady wins the race. My goal is to make it work flawlessly and exactly as it does in Japan not get it in first
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
              You will have to use first gen CL parts anyway because the air mixture motor for the JDM Accord won't work since the dash is RHD. Which means the motor won't bolt up and will turn in the opposite direction that you need. So in any case you'll still need to have brackets fabricated to house the motor on your LHD heater core assembly.

I'm not racing though.... Slow and steady wins the race. My goal is to make it work flawlessly and exactly as it does in Japan not get it in first
              yeah i just figured that... my mech. told me the same thing ill just go to a junk and pick it up .. no big deal .. but thanks though fro the info ..

Comment

what abunch of BASTARDS

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                X