92-93 fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92-93 fogs

Come on guys are yall gonna let me buy these expensive ass fogs? I been searching for some fogs for a while and everytime i have the cash everyone hides their fog lights. ive seen a couple of people selling the fog lights but some havent been online in a few days. Im sacrificing my cell phone for about two weeks and a week worth of eating nothing but ramen soups and water for these and no one has em? i googled last night till 3am and ebay has some over priced crap from across the world...hate to do it but these are looking like my only option

Ebay
    Oh btw i dont mind spending the $250 if it comes with harness and switch..another update..Depo or JDM i dont care
    Last edited by JaberCB7; 04-16-2010, 11:47 AM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

dude drive down to Waterbury/Cheshire and try Chuck and Eddies there... maybe even Tom's foreign
    Originally posted by deevergote
    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
      dude drive down to Waterbury/Cheshire and try Chuck and Eddies there... maybe even Tom's foreign
      seriously doubt they have it. CT is the state for garbage .....and over priced garbage at that

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i sold mines for 150 2 years ago. id just get depo fogs, why does everyone need jdm shit.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
          i sold mines for 150 2 years ago. id just get depo fogs, why does everyone need jdm shit.
          i could care less about jdm or depo, if i could find some depo id buy em. i like how the fogs give the cb a sporty look. you can ask tommi how i feel about "JDM" stuff

Comment

they're too sought for on here so you have to be in the classifeds a lot frequently and get to them before someone else does

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
              they're too sought for on here so you have to be in the classifeds a lot frequently and get to them before someone else does
              yea i kno. i try to check it as frequent as possible and thats why im also posting this so anyone even thinking of selling a pair will know jabercb7 is locked and loaded and i my buddy wants to reupholster my leather seats and im holding him off till i get the fogs but watch once i get the seats a set of fogs will appear

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                yea i kno. i try to check it as frequent as possible and thats why im also posting this so anyone even thinking of selling a pair will know jabercb7 is locked and loaded and i my buddy wants to reupholster my leather seats and im holding him off till i get the fogs but watch once i get the seats a set of fogs will appear
                yes they always pop up in the most opportune time.

so that's why i always set off at least 100 dollars aside when something comes up.

and i get the other stuff done and forget about the money until something pops up. good luck hunting.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

thanks. ok i have a deal for some of you who have the fogs. i found some guy on Craigslist thats selling me a bumper pole and 1pc headlights for $300 .....anyone wants to trade for the headlights?

Comment

just face the facts your never gonna get any fogs, so ya might as well just give me the spoiler off your car and sell it.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      just face the facts your never gonna get any fogs, so ya might as well just give me the spoiler off your car and sell it.
                      trust me i can get the fogs. im just waiting till last possible moment before i get those overpriced ones on ebay....if they had the harness i wouldnt feel so bad about dropping $250 on them

Comment

I have a set in a box in my basement for a while. Keep forgetting I have some.

Too bad their not 4 sale. Lol

I might be able to get another set from my buddy. Check the classifieds tonight.
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                          I have a set in a box in my basement for a while. Keep forgetting I have some.

Too bad their not 4 sale. Lol

I might be able to get another set from my buddy. Check the classifieds tonight.
                          oh c'mon dude! thats the biggest cock tease ever (no hommo)...ill check but why dont you just pm me with price? you know im gonna buy it so why waste the time?

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                            oh c'mon dude! thats the biggest cock tease ever (no hommo)...ill check but why dont you just pm me with price? you know im gonna buy it so why waste the time?
                            Because if I sell here in this thread I would be banned. Thats why I said classifieds.

Actually. I dont have a set in my basement. I have a set and a half. lol
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                              Because if I sell here in this thread I would be banned. Thats why I said classifieds.

Actually. I dont have a set in my basement. I have a set and a half. lol
                              well im not saying to sell here. this thread is to try and get more people to kno that im looking for some since not everyone goes into the classifieds. pm wen u post them

Comment

Working...
                              X