once again...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

how much did u get it for and where

Comment

cost over 200, and i got it off of Mr. Phil on this board, and thanks again phil

Comment

Man you're amazing! Mad JDM YO!
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
            Man you're amazing! Mad JDM YO!
            thanks

Comment

Damn big pimping jdm gangster style, you have to give me a ride in the car to see how it works , congrats on being the first to get this thing to work in a usdm,but if anyone could do it you could, your some crazy mad scientist electrical wiring genius, LOL
              Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

WOW! a flawless car just got flawless-er

Comment

thanks guys, the hardest part was putting that stupid heater core back into the dash, i couldnt get those two lines to go through the damn fire wall but i later go it done, it was even harder than modifying the air mix motor to wrk the right way, since it was made for rhd cb.

Comment

looks good man.
                    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                      cost over 200, and i got it off of Mr. Phil on this board, and thanks again phil
                      already? in one day ? you're a bad man Bro
                      I Knew you deserved this more than anyone,i'm very happy for you buddy.
                      hopefully one day i get to see your work of art,once again CONGRATS

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                        thanks guys, the hardest part was putting that stupid heater core back into the dash, i couldnt get those two lines to go through the damn fire wall but i later go it done, it was even harder than modifying the air mix motor to wrk the right way, since it was made for rhd cb.
                        Dude you should do the rhd conversion now LOL, that way it will fit better ;p .
                        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Damn buddy that was quick with the install...I saw the climate control and trust me that was a great buy....great job.
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Nice man. 1st one to have a 100% fully functioning JDM climate control.
                            That's the shiiiiitttttt
                            Yeah, with all the work, money and time U put in the cb, I would not sell it ever cuz it's priceless.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

crazy crazy crazy... can't wait to see it. congrats on beint the first to have it fully functional!

Comment

Congrats man it looks really good, bet it feels good to have it in there and working

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                                Frost White Member 13
                                My Ride
                                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                                X