Finally Done(BIG PROJECT) JDM Climate Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by palinix
    The pics of the digital climate control unit that Accord SIR posted has an extra section on top, with a hazard button and what seems to be a clock.

Is that taken from a 5th gen accord from NZ?
    dont worry guys ill try and post them up later or tommorow for sure
    im not sure, but i think its the cb4 version in new zeland

Comment

It already 2morrow!!!!!
      It's the day after tommorow in fact....
      Pics gotta see em...M dyin here man!!!
      Btw your car.....WOW! a mazing, period.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
        It already 2morrow!!!!!
        It's the day after tommorow in fact....
        Pics gotta see em...M dyin here man!!!
        Btw your car.....WOW! a mazing, period.
        sorry man i didnt have time to do it today, cause i was one of many in line for the new ipod iphone, ill post them up tommorow for sure

Comment

LOL nooooo damien, iphone is the sux!

Comment

The Iphone sux?

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
              Nice man. 1st one to have a 100% fully functioning JDM climate control.
              That's the shiiiiitttttt
              Yeah, with all the work, money and time U put in the cb, I would not sell it ever cuz it's priceless.
              Sweet bro, and yeah don't ever sell it, can you imagine 20,30 years from now ridin in a cb thats mad clean, people will be like wtf, wtf, wtf, wtf over and over again every where you go

Comment

Originally posted by pocb7
                Sweet bro, and yeah don't ever sell it, can you imagine 20,30 years from now ridin in a cb thats mad clean, people will be like wtf, wtf, wtf, wtf over and over again every where you go
                lol, yeah ill be keeping it, like i said, ive put too much time and effort into it, and wilson, the iphone doesnt suck, i think this is the best phone ive owned

Comment

Hey, wanted to show my face on your thread and congradulate you here. Job well done bro
                  My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                    Hey, wanted to show my face on your thread and congradulate you here. Job well done bro
                    thanks alot

Comment

This guy is still in amazement. stunning. ive probably said this before, but my car wants to grow up to be like yours, minus the air ride....cause i dont need it

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                        This guy is still in amazement. stunning. ive probably said this before, but my car wants to grow up to be like yours, minus the air ride....cause i dont need it
                        thanks man, yeah i still remember when u said before about your car growing up being like mine minus the air

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                          thanks

Comment

I finally got to see this master piece working. Its freaking great i am really impressed with it and the time and effort it was put into it. It worked flawlessly and it looks super neat.
                            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                              I finally got to see this master piece working. Its freaking great i am really impressed with it and the time and effort it was put into it. It worked flawlessly and it looks super neat.
                              thanks jesus, and thanks for helping me taking off and putting those damn heater hoses and a/c lines in

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                                The pics of the digital climate control unit that Accord SIR posted has an extra section on top, with a hazard button and what seems to be a clock.

Is that taken from a 5th gen accord from NZ?
                                Doubt that it's from the 5th gen accord. It stated it was from the 4th gen accord on ebay. If not it may be from the 88-91 lude.
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X