LED (Jam Strait) bulb replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED (Jam Strait) bulb replacements

I just got my side markers in, since all my lights are LEDs, I picked up more of the ambers to put in the side markers. The ones I bought are the only ones Autozone carries, which SHOULD be the same as what I already have. Problem is they stay on (dim) when the lights are off. When they're on they're fine. I tested them out in my other sockets and they do the same thing. So it's the LEDs I just bought. They work, but like I said they don't turn completely off.

Anybody know what's causing this? Defective? Both of them? I see the ones I've had have different numbers on them but they are both 194 replacements. No luck finding the identical LED bulbs so far.

no theyre not defective its just that they have a lower voltage drop and they pick up on the tiny bit flowing in those wires

Originally posted by kc8enb07
    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

That's really weird because none of the other ones do that at all.

Comment

what does jam straight mean?

Comment

Jam Strait is the manufacturer of the LED bulbs!

Comment

dam straight
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

or jam straight into the socket. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                or jam straight into the socket. Haha.

Yes, the JS brand does that. If you'd be so kind as to click "TheLEDs" link in my sig, you can read all about it.

I have them in my corners and at first it kinda freaked me out and i thought something was wrong, but no, theyre fine. After awhile, it gets kinda cool.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

Yes, the JS brand does that. If you'd be so kind as to click "TheLEDs" link in my sig, you can read all about it.

I have them in my corners and at first it kinda freaked me out and i thought something was wrong, but no, theyre fine. After awhile, it gets kinda cool.
                  Ok - so 2 questions. Reverse lights are LEDs now? Did you only need 1 load equalizer? If so, what was the rating? 2 ohm?

Comment

I think [cp]mike was the only person to have LED reverse lights.

And i think someone else, but they said they werent bright enough...

It possible, seeing as how theyre a single contact bulb, but space may be a factor.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                    X