No announcement yet.

Morimoto Mini D2S Projector Retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so im getting ready to start this project, but my thing is i want halo (or angel eyes) on my projectors, does this set have an option for halos? i looked around the site but couldn't find it

if not
    is there another set that would fit our headlights that comes with them? i see people with them on but i dont know how they did it
    My MRT

Comment

Attaching "halos" is really quite simple. Some have used hi-temp epoxy and some have used a push-pin and fishing line. The type of shroud really doesn't matter.

Search HIDPlanet.com... or ask SPLCB7. He used the fishing line method and it came out awesome.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
        so im getting ready to start this project, but my thing is i want halo (or angel eyes) on my projectors, does this set have an option for halos? i looked around the site but couldn't find it

if not
        is there another set that would fit our headlights that comes with them? i see people with them on but i dont know how they did it
        they got LED halos now...hella bad ass!

...even though they arent my style, the design is NiiiIIIce
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X