Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best light output I can get from my usdm headlghts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what about taking out the reflector in the headlight... I have 9000k h.I.d setup and it doesn't seem very bright/luminous on the road, I tried aligning the assembly, there's no build up and stll nothing.. so he suggested it..what y'all think?

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by GsPaDeZ View Post
      So what about taking out the reflector in the headlight... I have 9000k h.I.d setup and it doesn't seem very bright/luminous on the road, I tried aligning the assembly, there's no build up and stll nothing.. so he suggested it..what y'all think?
      9000k hid's will suck in terms of light output. Switch down to 5000K

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Have any of you tried the nighthawk sport bulbs? I torn between the nighthawks and the silverstars... Help me out plz.
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

I've never tried the nighthawks. I do have the silverstars. Just got them about three weeks ago. They are great. I picked them up from adavance for $35. Normally 49. They are on sale for 42 and then use the code p20 and get 20% off.
          If the nighthawks are cheaper get them otherwise these are cheap and I can see a lot better than before.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
            I've never tried the nighthawks. I do have the silverstars. Just got them about three weeks ago. They are great. I picked them up from adavance for $35. Normally 49. They are on sale for 42 and then use the code p20 and get 20% off.
            If the nighthawks are cheaper get them otherwise these are cheap and I can see a lot better than before.

steve
            I think i'm gonna try the nighthawk sport, i've had the silverstars before.
            Freedom Is Not Free
            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

You can't go wrong with 4300k~6000k HID's not to blue and does the job pretty well. And btw this thread is really really old.
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

You guys ever hear of HIR bulbs?

Comment

Working...
                X