X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
      shoot anyone know how to resize? cause i tried doing it from photobucket and its the same size apperently
      MS photo editor...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

all fixed...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

hey i shipped your harness
          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
            hey i shipped your harness

Whoop Whoop... just a matter of time and ill have my fogs installed... Thanks!

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

alright... got my wiring harness for the fog lights today and luckly i dont work today so i will be trying to get the fogs installed today after class!!!! and i have more pics to post i just need to get them on my computer and its being extreamly stupid right now (that or its me who is being stupid) later

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Alright... well after many hours of looking before doing... ive got the fogs in!!! and everything went very smoothly after i got to it... ill have pics posted tomarrow...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Here's a couple pics...

this was through the clear coat of my buddy's cougar...
                  Last edited by quakerjoe; 04-23-2006, 03:21 PM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

alright so... i have my foglight moldings ordered now... and they are on their way from hong kong... anyways they cost me an arm and a leg but im glad to have them... also im having some problems with the lights in general now... it seems that anytime i have the foglight switch turned to on... and the ignition off the headlights and the ac and everything comes on... and the lights in the hazard switch and the rear defrost wont work now... but they were working the first night i had everything hooked up... anyways i have looked at a couple threads in here and some say the two wires coming off the switch should be pluged into 1 and 2 or 3 ... or that they should just be pluged into 2 and 3... anyone know for sure which one it is ???? cause ive tried both combos... but then again i may have my wires backwards... anyways ill try flipping them around tomarrow cause its my day off... but im open to suggestions...thanks guys

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

i finally installed the fog light moldings... they look pretty good except for where i screwed up... ill have pics up soon enough

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

lookin good
                        THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
                        MY RIDE

Comment

Dont the eye lid reduce the headlights capacity of lighting ?

Comment

December 27th.

Columbia.

BE THERE!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

wow, back from the freaking dead!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X