Acura TL Bi-Xenon Projectors retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acura TL Bi-Xenon Projectors retrofit

Like the title states does anybody have these in their car or have any bi-xenon projectors. If i get hids I want the bi-xenon so please let me know. If you have any pics of the low and high beam that would be great. Oh and one more thing how hard would it be to wire them up to my cb?
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

The design of the Tl bi-xenon projector places the actuator for the lo/hi flap outside the projector unit and makes it too large to fit correctly in CB headlights, if I remember correctly... I think someone tried to retrofit these a while ago.
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

oh ok well thanks for the info.

But did anybody ever put bi-xenon in a cb?
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

kingjames got a set of bi-xenons from me. he did a retro fit but didn't want to bother witht he whole wiring and relay crap for the bi-xenin. anyways if u need a set just hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
          kingjames got a set of bi-xenons from me. he did a retro fit but didn't want to bother witht he whole wiring and relay crap for the bi-xenin. anyways if u need a set just hit me up
          So how much and what kind of projectors are they? DO you have the whole kit with ballasts and wiring and ignitors?

Comment

97lude had audi bi-xenon projectors, search his name and i think his old MR thread had light output pics

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by slick
              So how much and what kind of projectors are they? DO you have the whole kit with ballasts and wiring and ignitors?
              i got him e46 bi-xenoin projectors, igniters, ballasts and light bulbs straight from bmw.anymore info u need just pm me

Comment

Working...
              X