components???? DD vs HERTZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

components???? DD vs HERTZ

yepp i have been talkin about it for a month or so now and im getting ready to do the dirty giving up my old memphis SQ's to my pops and then geting sumthing new to play with.

im lookin into DD's top end tweets and mid and "hertz" energy and high energy lines.

anyone heard much about this? so far i am hearing great things on both. i was leaning with dd but then the old boss man mention hertz again so im confused.
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

wow....tough decision. What kind of power are you running?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

yeah i know. it will be a 50x4 mclass. i keep about 13.5v at all times so it will be 50 to each speaker. its also in the future to up grade to a 75x4 or a 125x4...... but most likely 75x4.
      Members Ride sold...

Comment

so the boss man said if i go with hertz its gotta be the hi energy or mille
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

Hertz should be a nice choice..

Comment

i hope so .... i mainly started this htread to see who all knew of the brands and i know a few guys work for shops on here so maybe they had heard them.
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

Are you going active?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

well im not sure about active yet. and he is placing orders next week with hertz and he actually ask me to come back and help around the shop when im not at my other job. but im leaning more towards hertz because people not knowin them so i like running that nice shizzle that no one knows about
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

anyone been on hertz website???? about that new SPL amp and sub they are gonna start building
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

Yes...that amp is beast and their speakers are eye candy, yum. lol

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

definetly go with hertz, in my opinion only focal beats hertz. so you cant go wrong with hertz!

Comment

im running hertz hi-energy hsk 165 and they are the cleanest sounding component sets i've owned. crisp crisp crisp. they are awesome for the money

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
                          im running hertz hi-energy hsk 165 and they are the cleanest sounding component sets i've owned. crisp crisp crisp. they are awesome for the money
                          what kinda power do u have put to them????? the hienergry was the line i was lookin to get or the mille
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                            what kinda power do u have put to them????? the hienergry was the line i was lookin to get or the mille
                            i was this close "||" to buying Audison SRX2S to power them as the amp im running right now is just a half decent alpine that's underpowering the shit out of them. they have so much more potential with a proper amp but these components really do perform well for what it's running with. it's an older alpine amp i don't remember the model off the top of my head.

the mille and the hi energy have a pretty big price difference. i don't know if the price is justifiable for the difference. like i said, hi-engergy are amazing for the price. fucking amazing.

edit: didn't buy the audison amp cuz i ended up quitting my job and going back to school. i finish in december which means i should be looking for amps come january.

Members Ride

Comment

hertz are great but not for the money...dd's have the clarity and a whole lot more mid bass then the hertz im very used to dds there in my comp car bad ass for the money and the ear

Comment

Working...
                              X