No announcement yet.

components???? DD vs HERTZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which hertz are u compareing and which line of dd's??? also what kinda power are u running?
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

I would go with Hertz just because they aren't that popular and you get unique points for them. I don't think you can go wrong anyway.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

www.edesignaudio.com <--- one of those brands that are not mainstream but great for the money.

My whole audio setup is practically Elemental Design:
        eDi 6500 components
        eD 9.0 ov 10" sub
        eD 9.2x for the components
        eD 9.2x also for the sub

I would obviously root for these guys, but I've heard good things bout the Hertz components as well... have fun with it!

Comment

ed has weak stuff... sounded muddy!!!! there amps are okay for the price but thats about all.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

i got goodies i got goodies i got goodies hey hey hey hey lol.
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

any body wanna start guessing?>???
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

ill have some pics of some of the goodies tomorrow. mmmmm i cant wait. i wish they wouldnt have sent the wrong shit today or i could have had pics tonight
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

here some pics of the unit.
                  Attached Files
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

wiring is always fun. What is it though?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

kd-avx44 by jvc. very nice. but the past few weeks i have been fighting ground noise. i got my 2004 swaped i should be getting the hertz any day this week. ill be ordering some fat matt next weekend i hope if funds show i can. 100sq ft 10-20 lbs on each door. i will be starting to play with fiberglass in the coming up weeks. which means ill prob be riding with out subs on some days. lol oh yeah its the hi energy im goin with.
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

What's the fiberglass for? And heavy doors are sexy lol. Are you going to cover the access holes?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

hey brother, where are you thinking of mounting the crossovers?

where i mounted mine

and my tweets

sooo good it hertz
                          can't wait to see your install.

Members Ride

Comment

ur tweets look very sexy ..... i have given thought to mounting the crossovers in the pockets but im running a bi-amped system already so i can still hide them in the trunk. but i also have a spare set of panels to play with more. my current panels are lookin dirty i didnt use the correct glue when putting suede and then my paint turned out like shit sooo i have a ton of make to put on lol.

fiberglass would be for subs. and the trunk area with amps. im getting tired of mdf lol. great stuff and easy to work with but its time to get stupid. what access holes are u talkign about if i may ask. lol im gonna be doin the door skin and the so called frame is thing of the door lol.

i have a bit of upkeep coming up on my cb (oil change tranny over haul/swap). i will be pulling out my almost all of my system in the next day or 2 to redo all grounds and start cleaning up all my wires that i have gotten bitch at for lol. ill prob break down and buy a roll of fresh 0/1 awg from memphis. im hope my new 220 alt from power master will be in monday or tues.
                            Members Ride sold...

Comment

thanks bro. i may be getting black leather door panels in the near future which means i have a chance to relocate the crossovers. was thinking about mounting them in the back also but i wonder if all the bass will manage to somehow ruin them?

Members Ride

Comment

The holes in the door. lol If you cover them you essentially put the mids in a leaky sealed box which is great for midbass.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X