Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys just got an alarm, look how sensitive it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2O0k6Hs2eE

You're one of the people who's alarm goes off whenever a car with loud exhaust drives by. I feel sorry for your neighbors.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

nah its not sound. only shock. pushing it wont set it off either. neighbors? lol its sitting in a restaurant parking lot because im afraid to bring it home in the city i live in.

Comment

it seems pretty sensitive...you can always adjust the shock sensor..usually under the dr's side dash

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
          nah its not sound. only shock. pushing it wont set it off either. neighbors? lol its sitting in a restaurant parking lot because im afraid to bring it home in the city i live in.
          Sound is shock. Sound waves cause sympathetic vibration throughout the chassis of the car and cause it to go off. Pushing doesn't set it off because it's a softer motion. Adjust the sensitivity and take your car home.

Comment

u havent quite done anything 2 the car yet that im aware of so i dont think anyone would try to stel anything off it jus yet

Comment

mines goes off randomly. how do you adjust the sensitivity?

PSN: DJ-dlatino
              My ride
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
                mines goes off randomly. how do you adjust the sensitivity?
                Find the control module under the dash, it'll probably be a plastic box with a small knob on it, turn the knob and thump the car with the alarm set until it's adjusted to your preference.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  You're one of the people who's alarm goes off whenever a car with loud exhaust drives by. I feel sorry for your neighbors.
                  lol use to do that with the h23 vatack civic in the mall parking garage. Rev @ like 5k every car in the garage went off. It was great. I could get at least 3 to go off @ anytime.
                  R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                  There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
                    u havent quite done anything 2 the car yet that im aware of so i dont think anyone would try to stel anything off it jus yet
                    its nto about what i got in it. its the car itself, its so freakin popular around (as most hondas are) that everyone just wants it to sells the parts off it. thats what happened to my moms cb7 and i dont want the same thing to happen to mine.

Comment

my car was pretty mush stock when she got stolen. luckily she broke down on them and i got her back lol

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

neighbors? lol its sitting in a restaurant parking lot because im afraid to bring it home in the city i live in.
                        That kind of makes it sound like you park it in another city and take a bus or something else home.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem View Post
                          my car was pretty mush stock when she got stolen. luckily she broke down on them and i got her back lol
                          LMAO She missed you!

That is some crazy sensitivity. I'd be afraid to breathe on the car, j/k
                          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                            That kind of makes it sound like you park it in another city and take a bus or something else home.
                            actually i only have my permit so im thankful my mom or one of my friends give me rides home. i hate having it so far away so maybe i'll bring it home now that it has an alarm. theres like 2 other cbs around here, even better than mine so if anyone wants it, they have easier choices.

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM View Post
                              LMAO She missed you!

That is some crazy sensitivity. I'd be afraid to breathe on the car, j/k
                              lol, sometimes im afraid an acorn or bird shit is gonna set it off

Comment

Working...
                              X