hood trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hood trigger

I have a clifford pager alarm system and I want to add the hood trigger. is there a DIY?
    Turbo F22 Under Construction

Clifford should give you the instructions in the manual or on their website.

Comment

umm.. i went on the website but they don't have the installation manual but i will check again.

Comment

This

Or this

Comment

If you bought it new from a authorized dealer your alarm came with the hood pin in the box.

Comment

i got the alarm installed few years back and i didn't know about the pin switch, so now I was trying to add it.

Comment

If you tried this page and they didn't list it http://www.clifford.com/Support/Guides.aspx email them and ask for the for the manual. Without knowing which one you have, it's almost impossible to tell you how to install the hoodpin.

Comment

Ground one wire of the switch, attach the other to the (-) trigger input on the alarm. Its most likely a blue wire.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                  Ground one wire of the switch, attach the other to the (-) trigger input on the alarm. Its most likely a blue wire.
                  Correct..... With a mercury switch you ground one of the wires... With the hood pin it is grounded through the body of the pin. Although if I remember correctly the wire is grey on a DEI system
                  Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 07-04-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

ok today i look at the alarm and its a matrix 12.5x. i found the manual! thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X