Using a PSP as tv for your ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using a PSP as tv for your ride...

Has anyone put their PSP to use in their car? If so did you use a device to make the sound go thru the speakers in the car? just wondering on what steps were used to do so.
    My CB For Sale

Really, they have a car charger, thats great! I saw the idea from hot import nights, this guy had like 3 of them one in the dash and one in each headrest and the were all playing the same thing and of course the car was built by sony and i thought it was cool. but when you get everything straightened out post some pics. how much does an fm modulator cost and where to get the mount from?
    Last edited by JTEK24; 12-31-2005, 03:55 PM.
    My CB For Sale

Comment

shonuff is your best friend on that one you should pm him or email him.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMAlex

I got my mount from future shop , $12.00... its just a docking station and im gonna fit it to my dash some how.
        We dont have that store in atlanta i don't think. could you get the docking station at any video game store? and another question i have upgraded mine to a 2.6 and i put music on the memory stick duo and they dont play. it has the wma playback, but haven't enabled it due to not having a wireless connection. is there anyway to download that software to enable it so it can read the mp3's or can you bypass it somehow?
        My CB For Sale

Comment

future shop is canadian i think..
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
          X