• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ground it to the hand brake then u can watch wheneva u want

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
      ground it to the hand brake then u can watch wheneva u want
      YEA AND THE HANDBRAKES UP. I GOT AN IDEA FOR THOSE WHO ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT A TICKET....GROUND IT AND PUT A TOGGLE SWITCH IN THERE SO U CAN SHUT IT OFF. SHUT IT OFF IF U GET PULLED OVER

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
        the procedure states this,,,
        1. apply foot brake
        2. apply hand brake
        3. release foot brake
        3. re-apply foot brake
        4. disengage hand brake
        5. re-apply hand brake
        now your component will function with video.
        O wait you 4got to say u have to put
        6. left blinker on twice
        7. open trunk
        8. clean your windshield
        9. put child safety locks on
        10. close trunk
        11. punch yourself in the mouth
        12. drive your car off a fuckin bridge with your tv on

Comment

i think it would be hard to see the tv b/c our dins r low unless u put one on the dash which i hate

Comment

Originally posted by floored
            O wait you 4got to say u have to put
            6. left blinker on twice
            7. open trunk
            8. clean your windshield
            9. put child safety locks on
            10. close trunk
            11. punch yourself in the mouth
            12. drive your car off a fuckin bridge with your tv on
            hahahaha jay is back!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

All you have to do if you dont want to use the pac tr7 is that the wire that has to for the foot brake, behind the radio u have a parking light wire which is red/black, hook that wire to it, and the other wire which has to see ground,hook up a toogle switch in line and ground the other side, so all you have to do is when the screen comes on, turn the light switch on and move the toggle switch on then off, then turn the light switch off then the screen will work and show video, thats one way u can bypass it with out the tr7 module

Comment

I used to runwith 3 7" on the dash of my eclipse got pulled over many many many times, didn't get ticketed once for having them running. So it all depends on where your at and what kindof cops that place has, and second if your not a moron and are actually driving it should be a damn problem, the people that are worried they're going to kill someone and the people that shouldn't be doing this in the first place.

Comment

OK. alpine uses a voltage sensitive aproach to safety of watching video, there are other ways to bypass then the PAC TR7 but it is the most easy. most other companies have whats called negative sensitive hence the grounding of the parking brake wire. No Alpine or any other car audio company for that matter endorse you watching video while the car is in motion. Opinions aside...get the pac tr7 DO NOT GROUND ANY WIRE ON THE ALPINE and expect it to function. if you dont feel like paying for the tr7 look it up on the net on how there are other ways to go around the system.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

i've been told by a few people to just ground the "foot brake" and the "hand brake" wires. why not to ground them? and at this point im not really in the mood to even put in the power inverter to run a "vid set up". but i cannot set my clock til i do the video set up step. and i cannot do the video set up til i get past this safty ish im dealin with.

Comment

I hooked up a friends JVC AVX 1 recently and all I had to do was ground out the parking brake wire. You can try to ground out the parking brake wire and see if that works, if it dosent nothing will be damaged because the wire is suppose to sense a ground.

Comment

yes, today i will try to ground out one of the wires, if not both.

Comment

so how did that grounding of both wires work out for you...just finished my Iva-D300 install on my truck, with Pac TR 7 module..works really well, best way to do it in my opinion, but ive only been doing car stereo since i was 15 and im old now.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

actually, never got around to doing it. only reason i want this to be wired, is so that i can set the fucking clock. starting to think this deck is more hassles than its worth. but then i open the face, and i get all happy again.

Comment

Working...
                            X