car alarm choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car alarm choices

Im in desparate need of an alarm. I need something good and reliable. 2way pager, Keyless entry, shock sensors, etc. are needed, but remote start is an option. I found a couple of alarms on EBAY, and I need some input on them. Any comments from experience are welcome.
    INWELLS Alarm
    GIORDON Alarm
    CRIMESTOPPERS Alarm
    "cant find the name" Alarm
    TECVOX Alarm

Any suggestions on other brands/places to get alarms will be helpful. Thanks guys

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

I had a crimestopper. Had it installed for about a week, dropped the remote and it never worked again. Its hard to find support for their products also. At least it is down here in SC.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

If you go with DEI you shouldnt have any problems, there a big company and have tons of authorized dealers around the US. I have the DEI Viper 600ESP system w/ dual shock sensors(x2), prox sensor, 3 sirens (one in air vents, one for voice module), have the voice module with option Jap language, and of course it came with all the standard features like keyless entry and mine can be hooked up for remote start, but since mine is a 5-sp I opted not to have it hooked up.

But I suggest getting a alarm made by DEI, they make about 10 different brands, ranging in prices and quality, and most of there products have a lifetime warranty.

Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like DEI is the choice.
        Does anyone know of any website that sell this brand at good prices? And do they offer a 2way paging system on any other their alarms?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

Heres the website: http://www.directed.com/security/default.asp you can look into all the different brands they make and see which one suits you best...

Go to a local Audio store and see how much they cost there...even places like BestBuy and CircuitCity sells them, but might not be the cheapest, but if you have them install then you have a lifetime warranty on all the sensors, sirens, etc.

Ebay probably has better deals, but then if you put the alarm on it'll void the warranty, only authorized dealers can install and keep the warranty. So you might wanna try finding out if you can buy a system off ebay then taking it to a dealer and see if you can still get the guarntee outta it.

Jay
          Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Wow thanks, I didnt know about the voiding warranties part. Im gonna look hard, cause I cant really put a price on the safety of my CB7

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

cool dude u just saved me a whole thread i was gunna put a thread about alarms cuz i am looking to

i have 2 rear door handles i want to put on but i need an good like good alarm with keyless and all that pager and sirens. my cb7 is to much to lose i cant have it stolen. i cant get remote start either cuz i have a 5spd tranny i dont want to run people over in the parking lot when it starts lol

and if you check out the prices tell me 91ex33 (shortend it)

peace
              mauricio

Comment

Working...
              X