Wiring an Insight DRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring an Insight DRL

anyone know how to do this or know where to get a diagram for it I have googled it but nothing came up
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...ght=wiring+DRL

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

thanks zack I couldn't find it
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

no worries. took me a couple re-wording to get it.

Comment

WOW, i never thought i would see one of those on this forum, I work at the company that makes these modules, I work as a production Engineer for Pacific Insight Electronics, the company is located in Nelson B.C Canada (population approx. 15k people). it's interesting seeing people use things that you build. good luck and if you need any help just send me a PM.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

You should ship me one....

Comment

hehe i might be able to hook you up, the model shown in the picture (other thread) is a really old module, currently we make about 15-20 different DRL modules (some similar just for different automotive companies) I kinda LOL'ed in RL because of the label thats on that module, that is a really old logo.

we also make various gauges for the marine & heavy truck industry, I picked up a few (volt meter, oil presure & clock) that i'm gona drop in my car, i'll try and take a few pics to show off, they are nice looking gauges and they light up red so it matched my interior lighting scheme.

oh here is the website if ya wana take a look Pacific Insight Electronics

Originally posted by cp[mike]
              the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X