Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

OBX Intake Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBX Intake Manifold

whats your opinion guys on it?

miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Stock ftw
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      Stock ftw
      right now stock is FTMFLLLLLL
      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

i bought an oil pan for my h22 a few years ago, not 1 hole lined up, ill never buy one of their products again
        New cb, new start

Comment

I wouldnt get it, I am sure R&D dosen't have much involement like other brands and its OBX
          Love Built Inc.

Comment

Well on monday ill call up BlackTax and ask them if they could build me a race f22a intake manifold. hopefully i could get that quick and a bisimoto IM gasket and get the car back on the road.
            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
              Well on monday ill call up BlackTax and ask them if they could build me a race f22a intake manifold. hopefully i could get that quick and a bisimoto IM gasket and get the car back on the road.
              sounds like a much better plan
              New cb, new start

Comment

its shiny

The Race Car

Comment

What's wrong with your stock manifold?
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

looks like it would be a perfect candidate for hacking up to fab some ITBs onto just hack off the can and you almost half way there lol

-sean
                    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

H23 Intake not good enough for you?
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

The stock manifold will be fine and i highly doubt you will ever be pushing enough power to nessessitate the use of that manifold. Also having sold those manifolds in the past they are actually a decent product however they do not fit on the f22 and barely with modifications on an H motor. not enough clearance with firewall. just use a h23 manifold and have the upper plenum massaged open a bit and youll be fine.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                        member ride thread
                        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          What's wrong with your stock manifold?
                          Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          H23 Intake not good enough for you?
                          Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                          The stock manifold will be fine and i highly doubt you will ever be pushing enough power to nessessitate the use of that manifold. Also having sold those manifolds in the past they are actually a decent product however they do not fit on the f22 and barely with modifications on an H motor. not enough clearance with firewall. just use a h23 manifold and have the upper plenum massaged open a bit and youll be fine.

the stock mani constantly gives me problems with cooling and vaccuum issues. im sick of it already. i just want a mani without cooling and so much vaccum spots.
                          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

the stock mani constantly gives me problems with cooling and vaccuum issues. im sick of it already. i just want a mani without cooling and so much vaccum spots.
                            That would make sense. Hope you get your intake mani soon.
                            Love Built Inc.

Comment

Cap the vac ports
                              make blockoff plate for start air booster and FITV
                              Only run coolant thru the IACV
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X