Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I found a KILLER header for my H22!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a KILLER header for my H22!

NEW PICS PAGE 4!

check out what I found on my local honda forums.....Custom made 4-1 H22 header made by Holeshot performance. Its got equal length tubes going into a 3 inch collector. Guy showed me a dyno sheet proving it made 20whp over a DC Sport H22 header on his EF Civic swap. This was made for the H22 so it hugs the oil pan and has excellent ground clearance, only concerns now is my A/C lines and how I'm going to connect it to the rest of the exhaust system.

-Should i get a 3" Magnaflow cat and have a 3 to 2.5" collector after the cat connecting to my catback?
    -or have the 3-2.5 inch collector in before the cat and then just get a 2.5" magnaflow cat?

Last edited by Losiracer2; 01-02-2009, 05:28 AM.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

I Want 1

Comment

Looks good.

Is that a one-way check valve in the collector? That's awesome for venting crankcase pressure!
      SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
      -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

id get a 3in Cat and run 3in piping all the way back.

Comment

how the fuck ur gonna put it w/o taking the engine out
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
            from the bottom, probably will need to remove the radiator.
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by F22Turbo702 View Post
              Looks good.

Is that a one-way check valve in the collector? That's awesome for venting crankcase pressure!
              YES! thats what he said it was, he said motorcycles use that for crankcase venting pressure, so on his civic he had an exit port off his block and somehow vented it through there.
              Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
              Its a two piece slip fit design. So it comes apart right where you see those flanges on the middle portion of the header.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 12-15-2008, 10:36 PM.

member's ride thread
              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

I'd say run 3inch all the way back and call it a day. I want one of these for an F, how much are you getting it for?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

whats the crank case vent for?

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                    YES! thats what he said it was, he said motorcycles use that for crankcase venting pressure, so on his civic he had an exit port off his block and somehow vented it through there.

Its a two piece slip fit design. So it comes apart right where you see those flanges on the middle portion of the header.

damn i want one
                    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91 View Post
                      whats the crank case vent for?
                      idk, til i know what it does or how to hook one up to my H22, lol I prob. won't be using it. But it doesn't leak anything, since its like a one way check valve.

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post

dont bother with it...sell it to meeeee lol, that looks sweet

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Damn, 260 for that header to me seems like a steal. You better jump all over that shit before it gets gone.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                            dont bother with it...sell it to meeeee lol, that looks sweet
                            and the even cooler part is, it looks like it'll clear almost everything except for the alt. But he said a civic one could be put in place of mine possibly? like a 92-95 civic one, since they're slimmer and more compact.

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

that thing is fucking awesome
                              prob one of the best headers ive ever seen, you should get it powered coated black

Comment

Working...
                              X