Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

engine upgrade question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
    my cousin's b16 tranny is geared short and he hates it plus omo i kinda like having the long gears, hell right now my 4th is pulling to 120 stock.
    dag thats nice man. i thought about putting on a H series tranny, but the thought about my exhaust screaming at me at 35oo-36ooRPMs all the time on the highway doesnt seem like fun to me. id have to put it on a car i only drive around town.

Comment

I put the h23 tranny in mine. You dont really notice that much till you get to 3rd-4th gear. But yeah, 75mph is about 4000 rpm give or take.

Great mod though. Deff worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe View Post
        I put the h23 tranny in mine. You dont really notice that much till you get to 3rd-4th gear. But yeah, 75mph is about 4000 rpm give or take.

Great mod though. Deff worth it in my opinion.
        i want a tranny the other way around, short gears for 1st-3rd and freeway flying gears for 4th and 5th

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Working...
        X