Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

will this fitting work on our fuel rails??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will this fitting work on our fuel rails??

i was looking for an fittings for my fuel line and i came across this fitting for the civic...

i was wondering if this will work on the banjo fitting on the cb fuel rail...
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

thats a pretty nice piece. and it should as long as the inner diameter is the same as our stock one.

WTB: rightside jdm 1piece headlight or just glass.

Comment

Originally posted by reaction360 View Post
      thats a pretty nice piece. and it should as long as the inner diameter is the same as our stock one.
      thats basically what im wanting to know before i spend $16 for nothing...
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

if its for a civic it will work. i really dont think honda would change banjo fittings for a civic and a accord

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
          if its for a civic it will work. i really dont think honda would change banjo fittings for a civic and a accord
          ok thanks larry..i just didnt want to buy it and it not work and not be able to send it back...
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

and then that connects to a braided line right?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
              x2 I bought a Civic SS fuel line kit with the banjo fittings and it fits perfect. You shouldn't ahe any problems with that fitting.

Originally posted by wed3k
              and then that connects to a braided line right?
              Yes it connects via An -AN fitting to a braided line, I guess it doesn't have to be braided though. It could be a rubber line if you so choose the AN hose fittings will work on just rubber if the OD is correct. But who want's just plain old rubber with all those nice fit'ns
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                x2 I bought a Civic SS fuel line kit with the banjo fittings and it fits perfect. You shouldn't ahe any problems with that fitting.

Yes it connects via An -AN fitting to a braided line, I guess it doesn't have to be braided though. It could be a rubber line if you so choose the AN hose fittings will work on just rubber if the OD is correct. But who want's just plain old rubber with all those nice fit'ns
                sweet! thanks for all of the info...
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

why do you need braided lines if your using a stock fuel rail?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                    because it looks cooler.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                      im cleaning up the firewall and shaving most of the studs off that i really dont need.. i am going to an in-line fuel filter...
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

what about the FPR side? since that is just clamped on, is there anyway to run a -6an on that side? i was wondering this the other day. even when it gets to the hard line portion, its still just a honda clamp. is there a point when that hard line turns into a screw fitting? or would it have to be run all the way back to the pump/tank?

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                          what about the FPR side? since that is just clamped on, is there anyway to run a -6an on that side? i was wondering this the other day. even when it gets to the hard line portion, its still just a honda clamp. is there a point when that hard line turns into a screw fitting? or would it have to be run all the way back to the pump/tank?
                          there is a fitting you can bu that goes from a hard line to the an fittings.. you could possibly buy two and put one on the fpr and the other on the hardline.. just a thought...
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X