Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

does any one make a stroker kit for a f22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does any one make a stroker kit for a f22a6

I was wondering if any company made a stoker kit for a f22a i have seen them for the h22 but i cant find one for my motor. Do they make them or is it even possible to do it any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just doing some research before i figure out how i want to build my motor. Thanks

Our motors are the equivalent of a stroked 2liter from the factory. 85x95 bore/stroke for the f22ax.
    Last edited by cloudasc; 04-12-2009, 02:35 AM.
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

id personally try a h22a4 with a f23 crank and then put the f22 head on it. domed pistons plus a 50cc chamber head would probably make some good compression
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

f22parts.com makes one...its expensive as hell though.

http://www.f22parts.com/item_strokerkit.htm
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We can do one for $1400 for the pistons, crankwork and rods: a displacement of 2.28 to 2.49 depending on a 86-90mm bore. This will require reworking the stock crank.

If you desire a billet crank at 100mm, the price shoots up to $2250.
          'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
          World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
          World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
          1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
          1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
          1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
          2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
          NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
          Bisimoto's Facebook page
          478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto View Post
            We can do one for $1400 for the pistons, crankwork and rods: a displacement of 2.28 to 2.49 depending on a 86-90mm bore. This will require reworking the stock crank.

If you desire a billet crank at 100mm, the price shoots up to $2250.
            I was wondering what would be the power increase and how much to do a head. Right now im doing my research cause i want to boost my f22a6 as a daily driver and i want power but dont want to compromise realiabilty. Would a stroker kit reduce my realiabilty.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              id personally try a h22a4 with a f23 crank and then put the f22 head on it. domed pistons plus a 50cc chamber head would probably make some good compression
              it would be insane compression depending on the rods. rods got to be custom anyways. 2.3 is always good
              either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

holy shit bisi is a member here. fucking sweet. what up bisi. hook a brother up with some rods and pistons. lol just kiding, pipe dreams.
                Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X