Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Air boost & FITV block off plates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air boost & FITV block off plates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As stated in another thread, I've been working with a guy to produce block off plates for the air boost valve and H22/H23 FITV. Here is his WEBSITE so you can see the quality of work he does. The sweet thing about these plates is they utilize the OEM Honda gasket to make them seal (he even machines the little tabs that hold the gaskets in place). The FITV plate is not polished because it sits underneath the TB and also to keep the price down.

I'm not making anything on these, just working with the guy to get us a quality product so I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules, let me know if I am.

Here are the Classifieds thread links:

Air Boost Valve plate FS Thread

Fast Idle Thermo Valve plate FS Thread

Take a look:

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 04:01 AM.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

That looks excellent! Let me know when these are finalized and ready for purchase. If they are reasonable, I will buy.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this looks good....can't wait for some user reviews
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

what about a egr and air boost deal?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          what about a egr and air boost deal?
          He has both, you'll have to email him and ask him about any kind of multiple purchase discount, not sure how he handles that.
          My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Thread updated to include information about the FITV plates!
            My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

i got all three plates and they're awesome! look great and perfect fit
              2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
              VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
              VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
              The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
              August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
                Glad to see some more happy users!
                My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
                  That's good to know. I plan to buy all three relatively soon.
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

are there pics of these installed in the for sale section? aww screw it ill look. if not, can we get some pics of these installed?

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                      are there pics of these installed in the for sale section? aww screw it ill look. if not, can we get some pics of these installed?
                      There are member pics on page 2 of both FS threads.
                      My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Very nice. I am ordering a set right now.

Thank you very much for making this possible.

Comment

Bump, fixed pic links.
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I have these as well. They are good looking. I did remove my air boost valve and put the plate on last winter, and I swear because I took it off I had cold starting problems. And I just reinstalled my FITV today after screwing down that plastic ring inside. Can't see how removing this one as well in cold weather wouldn't make things difficult. Anyone in cold climate running any or all of these on untuned engines having any issues?
                            Last edited by uslspct; 01-06-2012, 02:27 AM.
                            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Working...
                            X