Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

installing p12 ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installing p12 ECU

im gonna try to install my p12 on a AT.. which way is the most easiest to take out the stock ECU?

Pull back the carpet on the passenger side and undo the bolts holding on the metal cover then unbolt the ecu, unplug the old ecu. Its pretty easy. The clips can be tricky though just wiggle and pull while pushing down the button.

Comment

Welcome to the big kids section. At this point in your journey on cb7tuner.com, you should have been able to use the search function and known to use the search function instead of creating another thread on how to install an ECU.
      I found this simply by searching for "p12 diy". (Because I knew it was there - it had to be there, dozens of people have surely asked how to switch out the p12 before. Probably hundreds have asked about ECU swapping, so there MUST have been a DIY. )http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=108701

Just a little friendly sarcasm to help you out. It's a good article on doing the ECU swap

Comment

Working...
      X