Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Heads up- H22A to F22A intake manifold adapter- $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7xTURBO View Post
    anyone got this yet?
    user 2point6 does on the f build he did.
    I am the "other" white meat.

Comment

are u guys serious?......YOU WILL NOT GAiN 30 WHP or any thing that has to do with power that sums to 30.......

come on guys its a H22A intake manifold.....how can you guys go

"Bull SHIT ur Megan header didnt give you 15hp"...but "Holy shit 30 HP, O.M.G like i totally need to get one of this"...!!!...

on a F22A1-A4 its a good difference but on a F22A6?....think of it as you getting a H23 intake manifold double stacked with a bisimoto IM heat shield gasket.......u'll get the same results about 7whp......except the gasket cost like 50 bucks and this shit is 200.00 and does not include the H22 IM.....I SAY....

x1,244,455,334,332,676 * 10....lol...

just my 2 cent

the only way to find out is for one of us to buy it....and dyno it....u'll be surprised.......any one can make up dyno numbers...my F22 stock just dynoed at 113Whp & 128 tq....hahaha no it didnt i was ust talking threw my ass...lol

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post

the only way to find out is for one of us to buy it....and dyno it....u'll be surprised.......any one can make up dyno numbers...my F22 stock just dynoed at 113Whp & 128 tq....hahaha no it didnt i was ust talking threw my ass...lol
        Well... I am probably speaking from my ass here, I dunno. Most likely though, cause I am hella dumb. I did buy it. I did dyno it. I can tell you based on flow testing of all of the intake manifolds availible (excluding ITB's) I chose what I chose for a reason.

Mr. turboAccordHSF obviously knows way more than the 2 of my friends that did the original testing on the adapter plate. We should all listen to him because nobody would dare go against his " x1,244,455,334,332,676 * 10....lol..."

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
          Well... I am probably speaking from my ass here, I dunno. Most likely though, cause I am hella dumb. I did buy it. I did dyno it. I can tell you based on flow testing of all of the intake manifolds availible (excluding ITB's) I chose what I chose for a reason.

Mr. turboAccordHSF obviously knows way more than the 2 of my friends that did the original testing on the adapter plate. We should all listen to him because nobody would dare go against his " x1,244,455,334,332,676 * 10....lol..."
          wow really you have this adapter?....well how of a difference is it?..like how much hp did you gain..?.....and LMAO on the Mr TAHSF....i dont know shit compared to sum tuners here on the site....but c'mon i expected drummersteve to be like WTF???.....lol.......this is a mod and a Upgrade!!! but not a N/A built montser 30 hp gain...just saying....

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

wow really you have this adapter?....well how of a difference is it?..like how much hp did you gain..?.....and LMAO on the Mr TAHSF....i dont know shit compared to sum tuners here on the site....but c'mon i expected drummersteve to be like WTF???.....lol.......this is a mod and a Upgrade!!! but not a N/A built montser 30 hp gain...just saying....
            Yes I have the adapter. It works well, but needs to have the porting cleaned up a bit when in use with a head like the one I am using.

Honestly, I didn't do before and after testing on a stock engine. My friends "Turtle" and Bisi did the original testing and that is the dyno sheet that you guys are all bent out of shape about.

I will also tell you that on the flow bench, the stock H22 manifold flows significantly more than the f22 and H23 manifolds. I don't have the numbers as I compared manifold to manifold and went with the Euro R since if flowed even more than any of the others. The stock Accord manifold was horrible as memory serves, the H23 was only a little better, but the H22 would be best choice If you didn't want to go the extra mile to do all of the things required to make the euro R manifold work. After seeing the flow results for myself, It was no wonder Turtle found the gains he did.

BTW, I was just messing with you when I made the "Mr." comment... I hope you also saw the humor I did. I mean no disrespect.

Comment

what if someone slapped a jackson supercharger onto an f series using this adapter plate?
              just an idea...
              Originally posted by Quashish
              Holy crap thats a clean F series. jellish mang.
              Quashish dictionary
              Jellish: (adjective) Jel-%i'sh+#
              To envy something to point of almost blowing a load involuntarily.

Comment

Originally posted by choppacity View Post
                what if someone slapped a jackson supercharger onto an f series using this adapter plate?
                just an idea...
                What if... C A T really spelled dog???

Comment

but it doesnt...
                  Originally posted by Quashish
                  Holy crap thats a clean F series. jellish mang.
                  Quashish dictionary
                  Jellish: (adjective) Jel-%i'sh+#
                  To envy something to point of almost blowing a load involuntarily.

Comment

Originally posted by choppacity View Post
                    but it doesnt...
                    exactly his point....lol....

n to 2point6....no worries bro i knew u were messing around i wonder if this H22 adapter kit be good for a Turbo built?...

Comment

exactly his point....lol....

n to 2point6....no worries bro i knew u were messing around i wonder if this H22 adapter kit be good for a Turbo built?...
                      I would say yes, as long as there is enough room between the head and manifold in the Accord chasis. I never tried that. It is really close in the civic platform. Any time you can get more air flow it is a benifit. The biggest problem is the exiting air... the F22 needs to have the exaust ports opened as it is the biggest restriction when adding boost. A good flowing intake will only do so much if it can't get rid of the spent air. Turbo is no exception.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Skunk2 H22 mani + Bisi Stage 2 cam + header???? :scared:

http://lzgusa.com/lzusa/evo/evoauto/...roducts_id=105
                        from my experience, all tuned

stock f22 w modified dc header, custom exhaust, lightweight flywheel, intake 120whp 130wtq

+bisi cam, fpr, pulled balance belt, lightweight crank pulley, 148whp 139wtq

+h23 manifold, itr 62mm TB, heat gasket, 165whp 142wtq

so getting rid of the stock tb and manifold is huge on a motor that you want to make more power with

and for comparison
                        stock h22 with hytech knockoff, fpr, intake, lightweight crank and flywheel, 185whp 144wtq
                        + cam gears and head work
                        192whp 149wtq
                        1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
                        newer race video,older race videos
                        1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
                        1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          from my experience, all tuned

stock f22 w modified dc header, custom exhaust, lightweight flywheel, intake 120whp 130wtq

+bisi cam, fpr, pulled balance belt, lightweight crank pulley, 148whp 139wtq

+h23 manifold, itr 62mm TB, heat gasket, 165whp 142wtq

so getting rid of the stock tb and manifold is huge on a motor that you want to make more power with

and for comparison
                          stock h22 with hytech knockoff, fpr, intake, lightweight crank and flywheel, 185whp 144wtq
                          + cam gears and head work
                          192whp 149wtq
                          I'm not sure what you just posted... I think you are showing your gains with a manifold and TB change, correct?
                          What is the H22 comparison included for?

Comment

just to show what it made on the same dyno
                            1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
                            newer race video,older race videos
                            1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
                            1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

this part has been out for about 2.5 years now and is manufactured by evolution industries. the same manufacturer that makes all bisimotos cam gears!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                              member ride thread
                              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=220537402573

Comment

Working...
                                X