Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Heads up- H22A to F22A intake manifold adapter- $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only problem with that terrible manifold is that it does not fit in our bay and requires extensive modification to fit. Also a manifold like that would actually cause you to loose power unless you are running 30+ lbs of boost

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

that works as well as sex panther by Odeon .lol
      love your sig
      Last edited by sulimed; 07-27-2010, 03:13 PM.

Comment

but this manni is made with bits of real panther...so you know it works.

60% of the time...it works every time.

Comment

So this site is not legit? what happened?

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
          JANE 99 Infiniti i30
          2-9-11 - current
          "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
            Only problem with that terrible manifold is that it does not fit in our bay and requires extensive modification to fit. Also a manifold like that would actually cause you to loose power unless you are running 30+ lbs of boost

really??

yeah.. umm.. it does fit..

there are some requirements though..

solid motor mounts..

the clearance between the top of the rear trans mount.. and the bottom of the plenum is maybe 2" +/-

for some reason.. obxr has the egr port built in.. but not the water port.. so u have to drill/tap it yourself..

we got the manifold for 100..

wasnt a bad investment..

oh.. and we havent blown the welds of the intake yet.. and its seen 20+ psi..
            Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 08-10-2010, 05:38 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

put an h23 intake manifold on there that has been hogged out (butterflys cut out) and i bet you will make more power than with that OBX can.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                put an h23 intake manifold on there that has been hogged out (butterflys cut out) and i bet you will make more power than with that OBX can.
                Thats what im doing tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X