Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question

Got an F22A9, is this right? I saw the plate in the engine bay, it said F22A9, yet I can't find any records, parts or anything for it where I work. It lists every other F22A-, but the F22A9. Could someone please shed some light on this? Has someone tampered with the plate, or is the F22A9 a real engine? (I have tried researching this, and I apologize if I am in the wrong forum).

It is a real engine, and very rare at that.
    I remember seeing specs on it once upon a time, but I can't remember where.

Wait for the "JDM diehards" to come and they will give you more info on it

Btw, can you please reduce your sig size.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
      It is a real engine, and very rare at that.
      I remember seeing specs on it once upon a time, but I can't remember where.

Wait for the "JDM diehards" to come and they will give you more info on it

Btw, can you please reduce your sig size.
      Very rare? Sweet as. >.< Makes me feel good.

And thank you, I suppose I will just have to wait it out. I was actually hopefully to get some specifications and even some info about what else I can put it in there cause I'm looking to swap it out for something (and I know that is probably more for the 'swaps' forum).

Yep. I'm on it right now, what's the limit? 400px? 350px?

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
        Yep. I'm on it right now, what's the limit? 400px? 350px?
        500x300px, thanks.

Check this out too:
        http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...26-how-many-kw

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

The only thing I remember about the A9 is the 150 hp rating and it's supposed to be the highest stock output F22A produced. Not sure of the torque specs. I wonder what makes the extra power over the A6? Camshaft? ECU? If it had a diff. bottom end w/ higher comp. than A1,A4, etc it prob. wouldn't be in the F22AX family. It must have the F22A6/PT9 IM, no way that would have that much power but have single runner IM.

Comment

Next time you make a thread, please make the title descriptive of the contents. "F22A9 question" would have made much more sense than "quick question". Non-descriptive thread titles will only get your thread deleted.

Comment

Working...
            X