Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

HP help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP help

cheap build up help.

car:
    1991 Honda Accord EX 2dr manual

Engine:
    1992 F22A6 (stock) w/ F22A4 intake

Trany:
    F22A4 5spd manual

Exhaust will be changed to a racing pipe setup or cat system
    (THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FIRST CLUE TO HOW CHEAP LOOKED TO ME. RACING PIPE OR CAT SYSTEM HMMM RACING ABOUT $2,000 CAT SYSTEM RUNS $200 PLUS)

Desired results:

325hp +
    ET's of 13 or lower 1/4 mile

Any suggestions would be helpful besides (turbo and/or NOS)
    As I want to keep this all motor
    Last edited by HondaHawk; 07-12-2005, 08:49 AM.

F22A6 Motor swap
    Energy Suspension Kit
    Black JMD corner lights
    Custom Gril
    High mount Fog lights
    Xeon lights
    Custom Exhaust Mani (port & Polish)

good luck. no cheap build will yield anything close to what you want
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

LOL dont make me laugh just go turbo but build the motor first or see the mechanic more often than you should . Oh and theres more do more research please on gettin more power out of your ride that the most i can tell you. To each his own you have to learn through as far as reading about it and hands on hands on shoud and is your friend.

Comment

325hp...out of an all motor f22??? For cheap!?!? Seriously if you have to ask how to build that kind of an engine then just forget about it.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

haha

ha

you just made my dayi would be surpirsed if you made 150 hp on a "cheap" na build.this shit shit is to funny.

there are ppl here doin 300 hp on a built turbo motor.
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

haha, u have some serious dreams, that r gona never be met if ur thinkin cheap. for starters, no one should go cheap if u want na, its possible to get ur cb7 into the 12's,but its not gona be anywhere near cheap, i duno about the 325 hp, but theres a cb7 thats runnin high 12's, daily driver, not stripped, and like 250ish hp, i dont know how much exactly, so dont quote me on that.

lemme just tell u, it was around 10k that he put into that car.(dont quote me on that either.)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

alright now that the FLAMS are done:

Lets get to real now

Cheap to you all must be like DIRT cost. Was looking for add-ons and/or bolt ons for around $80 - $200 or so. That is what I see as cheap. Guess I should have made that clear.

I know that a cam is around $150 and most can get an H22 Head or H23 head for about $50-$120

This is what I am talking about.
              Not CHEAP as in the POOR (as like FREE, $1 or no more then $20) I am not that CHEAP.

But dont get me wrong FREEBIES are alway NICE

F22A6 Motor swap
              Energy Suspension Kit
              Black JMD corner lights
              Custom Gril
              High mount Fog lights
              Xeon lights

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                haha, u have some serious dreams, that r gona never be met if ur thinkin cheap. for starters, no one should go cheap if u want na, its possible to get ur cb7 into the 12's,but its not gona be anywhere near cheap, i duno about the 325 hp, but theres a cb7 thats runnin high 12's, daily driver, not stripped, and like 250ish hp, i dont know how much exactly, so dont quote me on that.

lemme just tell u, it was around 10k that he put into that car.(dont quote me on that either.)
                For race power yea you are looking 10k PLUS easy

This is not what I am looking for. Just trying to get a sweet speedy daily driver. Sleepers are fun. I am already close to the 18's range without too much of an investment. Have not run it down the track to see for sure. But I have taken care of most of the major parts that tend to break and trash a Honda the fastest. (timing, head gasket, IM, coil, front suspension things like that)

F22A6 Motor swap
                Energy Suspension Kit
                Black JMD corner lights
                Custom Gril
                High mount Fog lights
                Xeon lights

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                  you just made my dayi would be surpirsed if you made 150 hp on a "cheap" na build.this shit shit is to funny.

there are ppl here doin 300 hp on a built turbo motor.
                  There are all motor build ups that do that w/out TURBO easy

There are all motor build ups that do 500 HP w/out TURBO

F22A6 Motor swap
                  Energy Suspension Kit
                  Black JMD corner lights
                  Custom Gril
                  High mount Fog lights
                  Xeon lights

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    LOL dont make me laugh just go turbo but build the motor first or see the mechanic more often than you should . Oh and theres more do more research please on gettin more power out of your ride that the most i can tell you. To each his own you have to learn through as far as reading about it and hands on hands on shoud and is your friend.

hmm see a mechanic more often?
                    Reason why I am asking here is because I was brought up on Domestics not IMPORTS.
                    And I am working my way into IMPORTS. Tons of power can be made w/out turbo and w/out draining the bank account. Just need to know what parts work the best. Maybe you should check your attitude and be more real over just posting FLAMS to a question.

F22A6 Motor swap
                    Energy Suspension Kit
                    Black JMD corner lights
                    Custom Gril
                    High mount Fog lights
                    Xeon lights

Comment

yea you CAN do it, it is possible but you said a killer word in there which lets us know you aren't serious... "cheap"

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        325hp...out of an all motor f22??? For cheap!?!? Seriously if you have to ask how to build that kind of an engine then just forget about it.
                        Gee its people like you that make others not want to post any questions here. Thought this forum was for helping others get into HONDA's not FLAM them away.

Guess I was WRONG

What a JOKE this is showing to be

Guess that is what comes from a bunch of SNOT NOSED KIDS still in JR High WHO think they KNOW IT ALL

F22A6 Motor swap
                        Energy Suspension Kit
                        Black JMD corner lights
                        Custom Gril
                        High mount Fog lights
                        Xeon lights

Comment

you said 325hp, all motor, and cheap...THAT is a joke. If your asking us what parts to get then you seriously need to research. Now if you'd said 200hp we would have worked with you but you said an EXTREMELY high number for an all motor car. I'll give you the jest of what you'd need.

Atleast 16:1 compression pistons
                          ITB's
                          AEM engine management
                          Real racing headers...if its less than $1000 its not good enough
                          Extremely lobey cams
                          forged rods made for high revving
                          Complete head job including valve train mods
                          Resleeved block
                          Rebuilt transmission that can hold all that power
                          clutch that can hold all that power

And thats just 50% of the stuff you'd need. Good luck with that 10-15k build up. Better yet just buy bisi's motor

Comment

Originally posted by HondaHawk
                            Gee its people like you that make others not want to post any questions here. Thought this forum was for helping others get into HONDA's not FLAM them away.

Guess I was WRONG

What a JOKE this is showing to be

Guess that is what comes from a bunch of SNOT NOSED KIDS still in JR High WHO think they KNOW IT ALL

look man, i understand the fact that you came from domestics, and thats probably why you have so many expectations.Truth is, out of an f22a6 you are just not getting 325+hp na,and i dont care who you are.Yes a 5.0 will do that na,don't know how cheap, but it probably will,but with out a turbo,the f22 aint doing it.

Another thing, if you want to run 12's on a honda 220hp,good traction/suspension,and good skillz will probably get you there.

edit:18's?wtf?your car should be doing low 17 high 16's,and you said you done stuff to it?
                            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                              Truth is, out of an f22a6 you are just not getting 325+hp na,and i dont care who you are.Yes a 5.0 will do that na,don't know how cheap, but it probably will,but with out a turbo,the f22 aint doing it.
                              thats not true, its been done before...twice. Thats why i said its possible...just not for cheap, and those ppl that did it didn't ask for the general "help" that he did. When they needed help it probably had to do with specifics like thermo and fluid dynamics with this shape cylinder head vs another.

And then him saying that ppl don't want to post questions because of ppl like me...apparently you haven't read through the site much.

Comment

Working...
                              X