Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

EBAY Tranny Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBAY Tranny Shopping

im lookin at the manual tranny's on ebaymotors right now... im seeing them for less than 300! (tranny only, no parts) but first b4 i get too excited, i need to know if ebay is a good, or a baaaad idea for tranny shopping.... ????

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

You never no its a gamble you might get lucky, or you might get a tranny that has gear grinds.
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

window shopping

ive been window shopping myself......looking for trannies off of ebay...... you just have to get all the parts after that......yeah i see em for like 75 S n H..and 300 for the tranny.....

shit checkout the thread with the required shit you need for the entire swap..its a lot of shit...

hizzle...tell me if you do it.. cuz i prolly will follow suit later this year..

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        ive been window shopping myself......looking for trannies off of ebay...... you just have to get all the parts after that......yeah i see em for like 75 S n H..and 300 for the tranny.....

shit checkout the thread with the required shit you need for the entire swap..its a lot of shit...

hizzle...tell me if you do it.. cuz i prolly will follow suit later this year..
        aight man thanx... itll be a while b4 i do it, but ill keep you posted

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

I've been looking for the past month. I have yet to see a H23 for sale. And every JDM Tranny is way overpriced. Hell I can't even find a H23 for sale on prelude forums.
          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Working...
          X