Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

twin loop muffler

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My twin loop was loud as fuck, but I had no cat and an undersized resonator. I will most likely get another one, but I will get a cat and possibly a second resonator for it...

At the minimum, u need a cat+ resonator or two resonators... it's basically a straight pipe w/some little baffles in it

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by rocesride View Post
      ok so my g/f said she is gonna buy me a new muffler...even though she says the one i have now is sexy as hell. She thinks i need to get rid of the little raspyness at wot. so i decided to go with the twinloop muffler. anyone know where i can get one for a decent price? i don't want one of those ebay OBX pos.
      Where did you find a gf that is cool enough to give imput on your car is what i wanna know?

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

what I did to get rid of the raspiness was add a 18" glasspack in place of my second resonator, I've got a resonator about the same size ahead of that one....from my greddy catback (actually came w/ 2) but that glasspack REALLY took care of ALL rasp.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Whats the diff between a resonator and glasspack

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

no need to bump up a 2 year old thread... CLOSED

Comment

Working...
            X