Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

check problem thing dealler whats it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check problem thing dealler whats it

I started getting a check engine code 4 on my chipped po6 (by mrx) so I went through the whole all data procedure and at the end of testing all wires and replacing the whole dizzy I pulled the ecu and put my stock ecu back and pulled the charge pipe of the intake side and set the fuel pressure back to stock and it started, drove with no codes but my map sensor code when I hit boost my problem is that what do I do to fix my ecu it ran great before but how do I figure out what’s wrong with my ecu I pulled the map off of the chip with the burn1 and I know that’s working so where do I go from here?

You using the stock map?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      You using the stock map?
      no one of mrx's basemaps for a turbo f22 it ran fine for about a week but know I dont no where to go from here I think I might take it to a shop I have never taken a car in for anything so much as an alignment i do it all myself

Comment

Man i want to figure this shit out people at work are giving me shit about my honda and I want to show them whats up but no luck

WHY would my ecu give me a problem with my crank angle sensor is there anything i can change to get rid of this problem

Comment

I was talking abuot the MAP sensor not the map mrx burnt you. Sorry bout that.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            I was talking abuot the MAP sensor not the map mrx burnt you. Sorry bout that.
            yeah i got a 2.5 bar one but have not put it in yet

I crashed my car and totaled it so I stripped everything and went looking for a shell I found a prelude so everything is going in there but right before i wrecked it I took of the charge pipeing and ran the stock ecu no problem no code ran great so either it's the chip or the ecu
            so if anyone has a working chipped po6 lmk i got cash in hand

I would post pics of the crash but i stripped it, interior and all in about 4hours and had it towed to the yard same day so i never even got a chance to take pics

Comment

What injectors you running? Sounds like your using stock inj, so youre starving it for fuel!?

WaC!

Comment

Working...
              X