Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Bisimoto F22 Header Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81
    To clarify Deev's comment in another thread, I do not have my Bisimoto header yet. I will post photos when received, I don't need naggers PMing me.
    YA naggers, he'll post pics when he gets the shit in.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Just wanted to clarify to everyone, Bisi had my F22 street header done in December 2007 and you all heard about his Del Sol getting stolen with some prototype parts in it right? Well, my header was in there. I just wanted to clarify this to everyone to clear up any misconceptions on his business attitude. He said give him one more month, so sometime in January another F22 header should be done.

He is an honest man, just busy and had some bad luck.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

^Thanks for the update, that is terrible to hear Bisi is a very honest guy

Comment

i would defintley be interested in owning a bisi header. it would make my car more unique, and seeing how i will always have my cb7, i would only want the best for it.

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

I want one too. Put me down as a yes.

'90 Accord EX(project)
            '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
            '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

According to Bisi, there should be an update on F22 header status Feb 28. So keep posted. I have the money waiting, so I'm just waiting on completion of this header.

Comment

I just let my cousin borrow some money so i might not be able to get the headers for now. Can you change me to a maybe?

EDIT: I got the money ready to go. Plus i just smogged my car so it wont be for another 2 years till i smog it.
                Last edited by samrjr0044; 05-07-2008, 03:56 PM.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

I could have sworn that I posted here earlier. I am wondering if anyone knows if this header will fit my 94. I had my exhaust made to fit a cheep ebay header made for the cb7. I am just wondering if I would have any clearance issues with this header. I know that the front mount is different on a cb7, but I don't know if this would cause a problem.
                  spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp
                    I could have sworn that I posted here earlier. I am wondering if anyone knows if this header will fit my 94. I had my exhaust made to fit a cheep ebay header made for the cb7. I am just wondering if I would have any clearance issues with this header. I know that the front mount is different on a cb7, but I don't know if this would cause a problem.
                    F22ax and F22bx heads have different intake and exhaust port orientations, so no is your answer.

Comment

0-00-0 = F22B1/2 port design
                      0-0-0-0 = F22A port design

Comment

the f22b dohc that I have has the same ports as this header and My exaust that I had made fits up to the flange a the correct location for a 90-93 accord f22 header. I know that this header will fit where the header bolts up to the motor and the rest of the exhaust, but I don't know if There will be any clearance issues with the rest of the piping. I know that bisi headers can have some pretty crazy bends in them.
                        spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp
                          the f22b dohc that I have has the same ports as this header and My exaust that I had made fits up to the flange a the correct location for a 90-93 accord f22 header. I know that this header will fit where the header bolts up to the motor and the rest of the exhaust, but I don't know if There will be any clearance issues with the rest of the piping. I know that bisi headers can have some pretty crazy bends in them.
                          it's still probably not as big as a turbo? lol you might have to move some stuff but it'd be worth it!

my .02 would be to find a cb and part your car next to it with both hoods open and MESsure the clearance areas of each..
                          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

maybe Ill do that at the meet coming up
                            spin city

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                              damn Cisco, you have patience, I would have said forget a long time ago
                              I simply want the best header possible for my motor.

Comment

Not only that but being the first with numbers with the header.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X